Chapter 4

Lea was left alone as she roamed her eyes around the condo. So many what-ifs and memories are running through her mind right now.

What if he didn't cheat on her?
What if she didn't leave?
What if she talked to her about the issue?
What if she didn't runaway?

It has been what? 15 years? And she hasn't moved-on yet.

She thought she already did.

What happened to them before was the worst part of her life. Could you imagine it? The man you loved the most and the man who vowed to you in front of God cheated on you? But she can't help but to think of him.

How is he now?

It was 21st of December when she found out that she's pregnant with their first baby. She couldn't wait to tell it to her husband. She was so happy that finally their dream of having a complete family is slowly coming true.

She drove herself to see him. As she arrived at the hospital, she immediately went inside.

"M-ma'am Lea?" Nurse Lara called her. She's Aga's secretary.

"Lara! Is Aga there?" She asked her. Lara seemed to be so nervous as she looked at her.

"A-ah, M-ma-am.." Lara wasn't able to finish what she's about to say when Lea interrupted her.

"Why? Where is he, Lara? Is there something wrong?" She asked again. She suddenly felt nervous.

"H-he's inside, ma'am" Lara said, stuttering.

"Oh, o-okay. Thanks!" She uttered and walked towards Aga's clinic. She didn't wait for Lara's reply anymore. She slowly opened the door and her jaw almost dropped on the floor and her eyes widened in shocked because of what she saw. She felt her tears starting to fall down. She closed the door silently as she wiped her tears away.

Lara went near her, "M-ma'am--"

"Don't tell him that I went here. Do you understand?" She commanded. Lara abruply nodded her head as a response.

She immediately went to the parking lot and went inside her car as she cried herself out. She just saw her husband kissing his co-doctor who happens to be his ex-fiancé. How cool was that?

SHE wiped her tears as she came back to her senses. Memories of the past are killing her. Every time she remembers the worst part that happened in her life, she wanted to kill the both of them but she knows she can't. She's not ready to see him yet but it seems like destiny is against her. She heard the door opened revealing the man she hates the most.

Hi there!
Sorry for the long wait. We'll try to update everyday. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, stay safe! ❤️

Walang lalabas ng bahay kapag hindi naman kailangan. Stay at home. Wash your hands. Disinfect.