Sunday

Sunday, probably Alexander's most favorite day of the week. It was the day he slept in as long as he wanted and wasn't bothered, he didn't have to worry about finishing his homework last minute or fretting over what to wear. Sunday was a day for him to recharge.

Pushing himself into a sitting position he was more than happy to see all his roommates were gone, probably in the courtyard soaking up all the sun they could get. He briefly wondered if Cedric was with them but his question was answered when said boy entered the room, his hair a damp mess and face brightened by a dazzling smile.

     "Good, you're awake. Let's go sneak into the kitchens and get breakfast."

     Alexander groaned and fell face first into his pillows, muttering something along the lines of, "five more minutes."

     Cedric rose a brow at the boy who was acting like a child, it was amusing to say at the least. Glancing around the room he made sure no one was watching before grabbing a pillow off the bed closest and chucked the soft object at his brother. It hit Alexander's head, making the boy immediately shoot up, eyes wide with surprise.

     "C'mon, you need to eat." Cedric said.

     With a sigh Alexander let himself be pulled out of bed with his twin's help. "At least let me take a shower first."

     "Good, I didn't  want to say anything, but you were starting to smell." Cedric smiled playfully, dodging the fist that was aimed poorly at his shoulder.

.

     "I can't believe even more people follow you around now." Alexander said, eyes glued onto the group that was lounging in the courtyard. He dragged his feet purposely as they slowly approached the group, he wanted to delay the torture for as long as he could.

     "Well, I am in the Tournament."

     "I know, don't remind me."

      Cedric stopped in his tracks, eyes filled with concern. "If I knew you would react this way I would never have put my name in. I'm sorry for not taking your health into consideration before hand. I should've known that the extra stress would be tough on you. And why'd I do it? Three minutes of fame—"

     "Ced, don't do that to yourself." He ran a hand over his face in aggravation. "This is why I get mad at dad for him instructing you to always watch over me. You are a kid, too. You deserve to be happy and do the things you want without having to worry about me. You need to do the things you want, or else when you're old and grey, you will look back and be extremely disappointed in yourself for not allowing yourself a moment of happiness. And I do not want to be the reason for your unhappiness."

     "But seeing you happy, makes me happy."

     "Enjoy your three minutes of fame, Ced. And once you win the Tournament you can rub it in my face, saying I worried over nothing. Deal?"

     Cedric smiled and tossed an arm over his brothers shoulders, pulling him into his side. "You really think I can win?"

     "Oh I know you can, Ced. I can feel it. I just know you will win."

     His brother lit up, his grey eyes sparkling and grin widened. "We'll win." Cedric corrected. "Me and you, like always. Okay?"

     "Me and you." Alexander echoed, a smile stretching across his face.

     "Cedric!" Justin said happily at the sight of the twins. All heads turned their way almost immediately, eyes lighting up at the sight of the Hogwarts Champion. The previous conversations came to a halt, it seemed they did not matter anymore to the lounging group as they started new talk with Cedric.