Game Day- Wanda

It was the morning of game day. You woke up to the familiar face of your wife, her hair in your face. It's the only thing you didn't appreciate. You moved closer to Wanda and kissed her on the cheek to make sure you woke her up. You know neither of you wanted to get up, she didn't wake up to the kiss on the cheek so you decided you'd leave her for half an hour or so whilst you went to wake Tommy and Billy up. You got changed out of your pyjamas very quietly making sure that you didn't disturb her.

You headed out of the bedroom closing the door as quietly as possible still making sure not to awaken Wanda, you headed down the corridor to Billy and Tommy's room. You walked into their room and woke them up. "Billy, Tommy time to get up" you said. You seen them opening their eyes and before they had time to say anything you whispered in their ears "your going to have to be as quiet as possible as mum isn't up yet, I was hoping you guys would help me come and make breakfast before I decide to wake her up". "Of course we will Mam" they added. "Okay guys get dressed, remember that it's game day so don't wear nothing too hard to get changed out of and please be quiet"

You left the twins and made your way downstairs to the kitchen, you pulled out the eggs, plain flour, bicarbonate of soda, caster sugar, butter and the milk, you measure the ingredients out and find the boys standing at the kitchen bench. You pull their step out for them to reach the bench so that they can mix the batter whilst you cut up the fruit. Once the mixture is made you carry it over to the waffle maker and you allow the twins to pour it in. Whilst you're all waiting for them to cook you go and get the plates and mugs out of the cupboard, you pour 3 glasses of fresh orange juice. You spread the plates out on the table and realise that it's time to take the waffles out. You plate them up and tell the twins to put their own toppings on whilst you go and wake Wanda up.

You make your way upstairs and find that Wanda is still sleeping peacefully, she was making no sound, you stood there watching her chest rise and fall for a few minutes taking in her beauty as she slept. You walked over to the bed and shook her gently whilst kissing her on the cheek hoping that would wake her up so you wouldn't have to splash her with cold water. Luckily for both of you she did indeed wake up. She panicked as she noticed the time, you told her not to worry because you had gotten the twins up and ready and that they were now currently eating breakfast. She walked over and pulled you into a hug and kissed you, whilst she was pulling away she did her adorable nose scrunch which always gave you butterflies because that's when you knew she was truly happy.

You left her to get ready and you headed back downstairs to the boys to find that they were sitting on the sofa/couch watching tv, you made your way back over to the fridge in the kitchen and pulled out the Greek style yoghurt, you put a dollop on your waffles and a dollop on Wanda's. You then sprinkled the fruit on both your waffles and then proceeded to drizzle the honey over them to complete the dish. You had just placed them on the table along with Wanda's orange juice and she came down the stairs and made her way over to the table thanking you for breakfast.

Time skip:

It was now about half an hour before game time, you all arrived at the rink early so that Billy and Tommy had enough time to prepare themselves for the game, it was a rivals game and you both knew how much it meant to them to get a bit of practice in beforehand, it's one of the reasons they have kept their places on the team for consecutive seasons, the coach loved their work ethic.

You could see Billy getting a bit nervous so you pulled him aside to check in with him and make sure that he was okay. "I'm nervous Mam" Billy said. "I know kiddo, it's a big game for you both but you know me and your mum will be cheering you both on from the stands, we know you both will do extremely well and do us both proud. You've got this" you added. "Now let's go find your mum and Tommy". You and Billy made your way over to the Home dressing rooms where you met back up with Wanda and Tommy. It was time for them to go and get changed into their game uniform and you gave them both their lucky clovers. "Go get them boys, you've got this guys" you supportively said. "And don't forget we love you no matter the result" Wanda added.

Time skip:

It had been 2 hours and a very thrilling game later. You all were on your way home, Wanda whispered into your ear to take a detour to McDonald's so that they could have their well earned treat. The game had finished 4-0 with a win to the Atlantic city sharks (Billy and Tommy's team). You and Wanda were so proud of the boys as the NYC cyclones weren't an easy team to face. You stopped at McDonald's and everyone ordered what they wanted and then you headed home.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is so bad I have no motivation to write and I also have no clue what to write. Thank you for reading. Also to my few frequent readers I hope you all like it! ✌️

Hope you all have a lovely rest of the day.

-Sam