Fake Marriage- Part 2

You and Nat had spent the best part of 3 weeks in New York, neither of you wanted to head back but you both knew it would happen sooner rather than later and you both agreed it was better to do it on your own accord. You both mainly spent it doing tourist stuff like visiting the Statue of Liberty, going to the Barclays Arena, Madison square gardens and checking out broadway. "Well it's been a nice honeymoon" Nat said looking over at you. "It's been fun" you added winking at her whilst a little smirk appeared on the side of your face. "Maybe we should go on a date when we get back" Nat suggested to you. "I like that idea" you said in agreement.

Time skip:

You both arrive back at the tower. It wasn't the same as the day the two of you left, it was much messier and more cluttered than you remembered. You both walked around trying to find someone just to let them know that you both were back so you could go back home and relieve Wanda of her house sitting duties. You both walked around for about 10 minutes then you seen Tony come in. "Hey Tony, where have you all been? Me and Nat have been looking everywhere for you all." You said. "Oh we went out on a mission" he said.

"Well we just popped by to let you know that we're back and will be available for missions again tomorrow" Nat said. "Why not today?" He said whilst looking back at you both. "Well we had it planned that we were going to go on a date when we got back" you said. "You mean you've just spent 3 whole weeks alone and you want to spend another day, alone? Just the two of you?" Tony added. "Yes Tony just the two of us, all by ourselves" you and Nat said in unison. "Okay then, well I'll see you two tomorrow" he said. "bye Tony" You and Nat said.

Time skip:

You and Nat arrive back home. You were both greeted at the door by Wanda. The others must have told her you were on your way back over, you thought to yourself. She greeted you both with a hug. You hugged her back whereas Nat just stood there and took it. You looked over at her and giggled to yourself at how surprised she looked. "I've missed seeing you two around, you give wherever you go more of an atmosphere." Wanda said. "It's been strange not seeing you for 3 weeks" Nat added and you nodded in agreement. "Well the house is still standing so that means I have succeeded and there is no damage inside so I shall be going and I shall see you both tomorrow." Wanda said. "Yeah see you tomorrow Wanda." Nat said. Wanda pulled you both in for another hug, you accepted it but this time Nat just shook her hand, the first time must have been a bit weird for her.

Time skip- Later that day:

"You ready to go out on that date now bubs?" Nat said. "Yeah I'm ready, what have you planned anyways." Y/N said looking at Nat suspiciously. You knew she wasn't going to give any information away but you thought you could at least try. "Okay well give me a few minutes, I've gotta check something with the car but I'll call for you once I've checked it." Nat said. You made your way to the bedroom to put on some lipstick and change your shoes to a comfier pair whilst Nat was making sure the car was okay or at least that's what you thought she was doing. "Hey babe the car is alright, let's go." You went to the car and climbed in.

Time skip- 30 mins later

You had just gotten there and Natasha blindfolded you before you could get out of the car. "NATASHA ROMANOFF WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" You yelled at her. "Calm down I don't want to ruin the surprise, stay here I'll be back in a few minutes." You sat there twiddling your thumbs waiting for Natasha to come back. After 5 minutes of her being gone she came back. She extended her arms and grabbed onto your hands whilst telling you to climb out of the car. You climbed out and you took in the smell of the atmosphere it smelled almost like a damp air which had you confused. You and Nat walked a little further hand in hand when she came to a stop which caused you to stop too.

Nat moved in front of you and removed your blindfold, you were in a forest. You looked around taking in your surroundings. It looked like it was being chocked but it's own overgrown branches, the forest resembled a sprawling fortress that was barricading itself from the warmth of the sun and the blue of the sky. Nat dragged you deeper into the forest and then stopped. She told you to sit on the fine evergreen grass and that's what you did. She had the picnic basket already set out in front of you. She pulled everything towards the pair of you. You two sat for a couple of hours just talking and resting your head on each other, taking in the nature.

This was until Natasha raised a very important question. "So as you know neither of us can have kids" she began to say. "So would you like to maybe look into adopting a child?" Nat said.

A/N: This is definitely gonna have a part 3, sorry for the slow updates, I have a lot going on at the minute! This was suggested by scarletwanda_ I hope you like it.

-Have a great day :)

-Sam