Spring date- Wanda

It was a bright blue sky with not a single cloud to be seen, the leaves were on the trees and the sun was shining. "Wake up, you need to get up" Wanda said to Y/n "okay, okay I'm getting up, could you be anymore demanding if you tried?" Y/n said still half asleep.

"Quickly get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs." Wanda said. Y/N started to get ready, being as slow as possible. They weren't a morning person, they hated mornings. Their favourite thing about the morning is they get to wake up and see Wanda right in front of them every morning without fail. Wanda and Y/N haven't exactly been together very long but they knew that it was something special, no matter what was thrown their way they'd face it together.

"Wanda I'm ready, I'm willing to leave right now before I decide I don't want to go, you know how I get, I'm going to the car." Y/N said.

"I'm right behind you princess." Wanda said.

They climbed into the car and they drove to the nearest lakeside retreat. "Wait here Wanda." Y/N said as they walked over to her door, opened it and reached their hand out and into Wandas. "I'll help you get out of the car darling" Y/N said.

They continued walking hands still entwined, passing stream after stream, watching the frogs go from lily pad to lily pad and the fish jumping in and out of the water.

"Hey look Wands, aren't the flowers pretty?" Y/N said with a smile on their face. "Yeah they are, I really love the tulip" Wanda said suggestively. Y/N let go of Wanda's hand and walked over to the flower, they bent down and picked it from the ground and walked towards Wanda. "Here's a beautiful flower for my beautiful girlfriend." Y/N said. "Well aren't you a charmer." Wanda said whilst trying not to let Y/N see that their blushing.

Y/N and Wanda had been walking for ages so they decided to stop under a tree, Wanda laid down the blanket and started to put some food out on it, Wanda knew Y/N loved picnics and they never really had many. They spent the whole time talking about who at the compound reminds them of which Taylor swift song, they often rested their head on the others lap with Y/N often stroking Wanda's hair.

They both got up off the ground and continue walking and pass some more streams, they stopped a few times to admire the amazing views. They got back to the car and headed up home.

When they got home they grabbed the board games and had a bowl of soup each, Y/N and Wanda were both naturally very competitive people, neither would accept loosing. They ended up tying the amount of games won, neither willing to let the other win. They then had a karaoke sing song, mostly Taylor swift songs with a little bit of Conan gray, Olivia Rodrigo, Ed sheeran and phoebe Bridgers.

Y/N gets up and takes Wanda's hand, "come with me." They whisper into her ear. They lead Wanda outside and they lay under the stars just watching them shine. They often held each other tight in their arms resting their head on the other persons stomach.

They both decide it's late so they head back inside, they forgot to turn off the music and 'Lover by Taylor Swift' was playing, they looked at each other knowing this is a moment they wouldn't wanna miss. Y/N grabs Wanda by the waist pulling her in, and Wanda places both hands on each of Y/N's hips. Wanda rests her head on Y/N's shoulder, letting the world turn without a care in the world.

Wanda let's out a yawn and Y/N takes her up the stairs to bed.