•1•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1 ~ Tʜᴇ Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟ Cᴜᴘ

★ ★ ★

Alisha and her two brothers, Jason and Isaac, sit beside Jocelyn waiting for Clary to come home from the Acadamy of Art. Alisha leans her head on her older brothers shoulder as she lets out a long sigh.

"What's up Alisha?" Jocelyn asks kindly and the girl stands up slowly, making her brothers look at her, wondering what she's doing.

"I know we've been over this, but why didn't you tell Clary what she is." Jocelyn groans at Alishas words. "You making her believe she will have a normal life and it's not right."

"Jocelyn, as much as I hate to admit it, my sister right." Jason begins.

"What a rare occasion." Isaac buts in making Alisha smile but Jason glare at him.

"Nothing can change the fact that Clary is a shadowhunter and once she finds out I doubt that she'd ever have the chance of a mundane life." Jason continues to tell the older Fairchild, ignoring his younger brother.

"I'm doing this to protect her, I know it doesn't seem right but I just..." Jocelyn begins but the three werewolves hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Alisha puts her fingers to her lips so Jocelyn knows she's coming. Jason pulls her sister back onto the couch next to Isaac so they don't look suspicious.

"Mom!" Clary shouts as she walks into the room where her mom and friends were in. She places her art next to the wall as her mother walks up to her.

"You did it! Yay!" She praises her daughter and Clary smiles at her mother.

"You also follow Simon?" She raises her eyebrow and her mother sighs happily.

"He only has 92 followers. He needs the retweets. Congratulations." Jocelyn says as she brings her daughter into a tight hug. Alisha stands up quickly followed by Jason and Isaac. When the two pull away, Alisha rushes up to her friend and wraps her arms around her.

"Congrats hun!" She shouts and pulls away only to be met with Clary's happy face. "And happy birthday."

"Thank you Lisha." She says and looks at Isaac who pulls her into a tight hug.

"Yeah, congrats Clary." He says with a small smile on his face.

"Happy birthday." Jason says to Clary.

"Thanks Isaac, Jason." Clary smiles and turns back to her mother as the siblings walk back a bit.

"Thank you. Hashtag, stalker mom." Clary says making the young hybrid let out a tiny laugh. Jocelyn smiles at her daughter and grabs a present, giving it to her.

"Happy birthday." She smiles and Alisha drops onto the couch along with her brothers. The three sit and watch almost like they're watching a TV show. Clary opens the present and examines it. Alisha stiffens after seeing what it is. "It's called a stele." Jocelyn states and Alisha subconsciously goes to grab hers. Jason notices his sister change in demeanour and wraps his arm around her shoulder whilst Isaac runs his hand across her arm comfortingly.