•28•

Episode 12 ~ Alishec

★ ★ ★

Alisha is standing between her brothers as they stand at the infirmary door. Clary and Luke are watching Jocelyn as her body's covered in a green mist and she floats off of the floor.

"She looks so peaceful now. I just wish I knew how to reach her." Clary says to Luke. Alisha, Jason and Isaac stand watching, giving the pair some space.

"It's gonna be fine. I'm sorry, Clary. We should've told you everything before this got-" Clary cuts Luke off.

"Luke, we can hash all that out when we wake Mom up. The important thing now is that we have her back." Alisha looks over her shoulder and sees Alec approaching them all. She groans and looks down sadly. Both her brothers don't miss this and look down sadly.

"I'm looking for Lydia. Have you seen her? I don't mean to interrupt or anything." He says to them all.

"No, stay for a minute." Clary says making Alisha look down.

"I gotta get back to the station. Call me if anything changes?" Luke asks Clary who nods.

"Yeah." Luke leaves after giving Alisha a pity full nod. Alec walks up to Clary and Jocelyn.

"I'm going to find Isabelle." Alisha suddenly states and walks out before anyone can stop her.

The hybrid finds Izzy in the ops centre looking at a screen. She walks over to the dark haired girl making her look up. Izzy smiles sadly and hugs the girl.

"Are you okay with all of this?" She asks the girl who sighs.

"Fine." She states but Izzy frowns.

"Tell me the truth." She commands and Alisha sighs.

"I want love." She says sadly, plopping herself back in a seat. "I want to tell Alec how I feel but without ruining his life."

"You won't ruin his life, Alisha. You know that." Izzy says sadly and Alisha laughs emotionlessly.

"Sure, look, I'm going to go find Jace, I need to talk to him." She says and walks after Jace who was walking by. "Jace!" She shouts making the blonde turn around.

"Hey, Alisha. What's up?" He asks the girl who offers him a small smile.

"I just wanted to see how you were." She says and Jace sighs.