•15•

Episode 5 ~ Moo Shu to Go

★ ★ ★

After a while of waiting, Alisha and Isaac suddenly smell a werewolf and shadowhunter coming towards them. She quickly grabs Isaac and hides behind a crate, watching Theo gripping onto Clary walking outside.

"Would you let me go? Where's Simon?" Clary struggles.

"Get in there." Theo pushes Clary into a container. "Keep your mouth shut!" He locks the door and it is dark in the container. Alisha watches Theo walk away and she quickly goes up to the crate, trying to open the door with the help of her younger brother. Suddenly, Luke runs up to them, ripping open the door on his first try.

"Show off." She mutters and watches Clary's horrified face.

"I finally found you, Clary." He says, ignoring Alisha. Clary holds up her stele. "Clary, Clary!"

"You stay away from me!" She shouts at Luke.

"Don't be afraid. Alisha called me. I'm here to help you." Alisha gives a small wave to Clary who looks very betrayed. Isaac looks around for any werewolves.

"Oh, really? I heard what you said at the precinct. You told those creeps the last 18 years of your life were a lie." She says, glaring at the three.

"Those were Valentine's people. I lied to them to protect you." Luke states, trying to get her to lower her stele.

"Don't come any closer! You want the Mortal Cup, just like everyone else." Clary shouts.

"You know you can't cast spells with that thing?" He points at her stele.

"Yeah, but I already stabbed one demon with it. I'm sure it hurts a lot worse on a man." Luke uses his werewolf speed and grabs her stele. "Hey!" She protests and Alisha grabs her stele from Luke's hand.

"You need more training. And we gotta go. Now!" He says and carries Clary on his shoulders.

"What? Hey! Where are you taking me?" Clary shouts.

"Someplace safe. These people aren't messing around. They will kill you." Luke states.

"It's true Clary." Alisha comments and Isaac nods. Jace and Alec suddenly arrive.

"Alec!" Jace shouts.

"Got her." Alec says.

"Put her down!" Just before Alisha or Isaac can react, Jace kicks Luke in the back of his knee. Luke falls and Alec catches Clary. "You okay?" Jace asks the Fairchild who nods.

"I will be. As soon as we find Simon." She says.

"Come on." He says and the two run off. Alec stays behind and watches Alisha and Isaac kneel by an unconscious Luke.