•5•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2 ~ Tʜᴇ Dᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ Iɴᴛᴏ Hᴇʟʟ Isɴ'ᴛ Eᴀsʏ

★ ★ ★

Jace looks on the screens for any sightings of Jocelyn, Clary and Izzy go to get changed and Alisha stands with Jason and Isaac. The three siblings look around, watching everyone silently. Jason and Isaac both watch with a sad expression.

"You okay?" Their sister asks after she hears Jason sigh.

"Fine." He states, not looking at her.

"I know you, your upset. Now you gonna tell me why your upset or am I going to have to guess?" She says and her older brother shakes his head, looking directly at her. He doesn't need to say anything, Alisha knows why they are both sad and she looks at them sorrowfully. "It's because this could've been your life." She says quietly, Jason and Isaac nod slightly.

"It's not just that." She looks at the younger werewolf, gesturing for him to continue. "We feel like one day you'll have to chose."

"Chose between what?" Alisha asks oblivious but when she sees both her brothers look, she automatically understands. "Chose between being a shadowhunter or werewolf."

"Yeah..." Jason says, watching as his sister looks back at the Shadowhunters. "I know you don't want to chose and I promise I'll try to delay that choice for as long as possible."

"Thank you." She says and he smiles at her.

"Just know no matter what you chose, We'll always be there for you." Isaac adds.

"I love you." Alisha says, leaning into her brothers side. They wrap their arms around her shoulders pulling the all into a group hug.

"I love you too."Jason says calmly. After a while, Alec walks over to the siblings.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asks and the three shake their heads. "Ok then, Izzy said she wanted to see you." He says to Alisha.

"Alight, thanks." She smiles at Alec who mirrors her expression and walks off. "See you later?" She asks her brothers who nod.

"We're sticking by your side." Jason says and Alisha smiles before rushing off to Isabelle's room.

The hybrid walks into Isabelle's room, seeing Clary standing, staring at Izzy's clothes. She clears her throat making the two look up and smile at the girl. She walks towards Izzy who grabs a black jumper and black leather skirt.

"Here, change." She passes the clothes to Alisha who looks down at her plain jeans and maroon crop top. Izzy notices the hesitation and sighs. "You need these, they will suit you. Now go and change." She points to the bathroom and Alisha sighs in defeat.