Part 2

"There in Scotland?" Natasha asked once they got her back on the Quinjet.

"Yup, and we're gonna go and pick them up." Tamara said as she flew the jet. Steve and Sam sat in the passengers seats with Paul.

"And how are we supposed to fight when we have a four year ikr on the jet?" She asked. "Keep him in here?" Natasha was surprisingly concerned over the child's well being.

"We'll keep Paul on the jet and hopefully if nothings wrong, then it'll be an easy pick up." Tamara answered as she flew closer to the small town she knew her sister would be.

"What about Pietro?" Sam asked.

Tamara stiffened at his name. They had a bit of a falling out when Pietro said he wasn't going to be coming back to the Avengers.

"He's not coming." Tamara sighed shaking her head.

"His speed could be helpful with whatever we're dealing with, maybe we could-"

"Pietro's not coming back, he made that very clear last year." Tamara cut off Sam.

"There, we can land there, look there's Wanda and Vision." Steve pointed out the figures.

"But that's not one of us." Natasha pointed out the alien being fighting the two.

——————

Tamara created a portal sending the smaller team behind a train that just so happened to start going by.

"Well this is definitely an entrance." Tamara said as they appeared in the shadows.

The woman alien thing threw her spear at Steve, he caught it with ease, alarming her.

The two stepped out of the shadow catching Wanda and Visions eye.

Sam, using his Falcon suit, flew over swiftly kicking the female alien into a shop nearby before he got a chance to attack.

He then flew back towards the other alien and began rapid firing at him.

Natasha came from another side grabbing what looked to be a giant staff.

Steve made his move to begin fighting the male alien with the other two.

Tamara made her way over to Vision and Wanda, she had actually taken a class in college about medics so she knew a thing or two about the body. Not that it would be much help to an AI system.

"Tammy, I thought you were back in London?" Wanda asked as Tamara helped Vision into a laying position.

"I was, Banner called me, said there were some angry aliens on the loose. We came to check on you and Vis. I think we made he right decision." Tamara explained.

Steve began fighting off the female alien with Natasha.

The male alien laid in pain on the ground similar to Vision, Sam kicked the female to where the male was.

She crawled over to the male as Sam pulled out his guns.

"Get up." The female commanded.

"I can't." The male responded.

"We don't wanna kill you, but we will." Natasha warned.

"You'll never get the chance again." The female hissed. A blue glow then came down from the high ceilings like a warp, taking the two back up.

"Whoa, they really do take people like that." Tamara muttered as Steve lost his staff.

The giant donut looking aircraft flew up into the clouds as the rest of the team walked over.