Part 4

"The structure is polymorphic." T'Challa's sister, Shuri, announced after scanning Visions body.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Banner explained.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" She asked.

The room looked to Banner in question, not knowing what these mysterious words meant, but knew Banner did.

"Because we didn't think of it." Banner said unsurely.

"I'm sure you did your best." Shuri smirked.

"Can you do it?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time, brother." Shuri said seriously.

T'Challa nodded his head showing his understanding.

"How long?" Steve asked.

"As long as you can give me." Shuri said as she glanced back to Vision.

The alarms suddenly began to whine, the head woman opened a virtual diagram.

"Somethings entered the atmosphere." She announced.

A few moments later Sam alerted the comms.

"Hey, Cap, we got a situation here." Sam said as him, Bucky, and Tamara looked up at the sky.

A giant comet looking object was on fire and rocketing down towards them, but exploded, hitting the barrier.

T'Challa had arranged for a group of his guards to keep Paul safe in the underground tunnels. Some were trained nurses, the others were their to keep them safe.

"God, I love this place." Bucky muttered.

"Me too." Tamara said as she looked intently at the long range gun she was given.

The two looked back at her as she looked back up.

"What?" She asked as the two gave her a look.

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys. We got more incoming outside the dome" Rhodey announced.

The hits created a rupture of dirt to fly around and hit the barrier making a small dusty patch outside.

Steve and T'Challa shared a look before Vision spoke.

"It's too late. We need to destroy the stone now." Vision said, still holding his ribs.

"Vision, get your ass back on the table." Natasha scolded before going to help him back on.

"We will hold them off." The King took command.

"Wanda, as soon as that stone's out of his head...you blow it to hell." Steve told the young woman.

"I will." Wanda agreed.

"Evacuate the city. Engage all defenses. And get this man a shield. Savannah, can you help, Shuri with this." T'Challa commanded.

"I learned the system, helping might make this go faster." Savannah agreed.

"Where in the universe is Thor?" Tamara asked. "In fact, where did Tony go?" She asked as Sam shrugged.

"He got hooked on the space ship." Banner said into the comms.

"So no, Iron Man, and no God of Thunder. He shouldn't be taking this long on Nidavellir." Tamara sighed.

"Nidavellir?" Bucky asked.

"I'll explain later, I'm gonna go and see what is taking so long." Tamara announced.