Chapter 18: You Gain Some You Lose Some

Walking through the halls I felt like a mess.

Why?

Because People from school saw me at the club.

And others heard about it through their friends. Plus, the hangover struggle was real. Why did I go to school? Because Brent wasn't there when I woke up and I was alone.

I sit in first period silently as people were whispering things about me being "a sexy beast" and had some "rocking boobs."

Teenage boys make me want to vomit sometimes. All of a sudden, I get a piece of paper thrown at my back. I swiftly turn around giving the dirtiest look I could give only to see its was none other than Caroline Forbes.

I pick up the paper and read it.

"Alyna, please do me the honor of meeting me at the Mansion at 9am,
Truly yours, Klaus Mikaelson."

Why the hell would Caroline help Niklaus? She hates him.

But of course Klaus compels a fair share of us.

Rolling my eyes, I nod her a yes and she whips her cellphone out as if no one were here and I guess texted him, I don't know honestly.

I had the utmost hatred for Niklaus now. Yet every time he plans something and it involves me, I seen to always succumb. Always .

I mean I try my hardest to hate him; to stay away... But it never works.

He was so self centered... So pompous... His eloquence was what had swept me off my feet. Not to mention those beautiful blue eyes... No one could resist those. Not even me.

After second period ended, I saw it was 8:55.
I gathered my things, shoved them into my back Pack, and made it out.

When I get there, I'm interrupted.

"Lockwood." I grimace.

"Salvatore. Funny, how you all acquire some trait I'm not fond of." He smirks.

"I know all about you. What you are."

"My god, I know you're like part dog, but are you really that fucking stupid?
Everyone knows already. You're like twenty million years too late." I say caustically.

Pushing past him he grabs me.

"Is that something you all do in Mystic Falls? Grab a girls arm when you're not done with her, because I'm getting fucking sick of it. If you have any brain cells that aren't thinking about squirrels, then let. The. Fuck. Go. Of. My arm!" I scream.

As just on cue, Niklaus comes out of nowhere.

"Tyler, that will be all. Thank you." He smirks.

"Ms. Salvatore, never like to be toyed with, now do we? My apologies." He smirks evilly before finishing "I'm right arent I?"

"Why am I here? What do you need, Niklaus,"

"... I was just informed of something." He said, his smirk wiped off his face.

"Elijah needs to see you. It's very urgent, I don't know what it is, but you need to see him."

"Why? I'm done with all of you."

"You came, right?" He smirked.

Sighing, I nodded and followed and we ended up somewhere deep into the woods.
I see him staring at me intently. Almost studying me. It's kind of creepy.

"Take a picture, it will last longer."
Then he had me pinned to a tree.

"Klaus, you know I can't."