Forgotten: A Salvatore Sister (The Vampire Diaries)

A/N: okay so I literally wrote this forever ago. I promise, after chapter 5 it's amazing 😂

It was dark.

I didn't know where I was honestly.

I wasn't kidnapped. No, thats a term for the weaker being, and I of all people, wasn't weak.

I was just in my room, sleeping when a figure walked up to me. Before I was fully awake, he snapped my neck...

"Ass.."I think to myself.

I start kicking at a window. There was a tarp over it, and my hands were bound. I hear everything going on around me. We were on the road... That bastard...

The tarp falls off after a while and I see I'm in in the back of a truck. I try to release my hands from the vervain ropes, but it's too hard.

After what seems like forever, they come off. I kicked at the window, this time hoping it would break. It did.

I jump out and stand in the road. I'm not afraid. I can't wait to see who this dickhole is. He stopped the truck and comes after me. There stood a slightly good looking man. He started toward me as I had him pinned to the truck.

"Listen you ass, why the hell did take me? And vervain? How do you know I was a vampire?" I glare, avoiding the word 'kidnap' cause hello, I'm not a weakling.

Next thing I know, I'm pinned on the truck.

"Listen doll," he started. "I'm a hybrid. One bite and you're dead."

I roll my eyes in disgust. "Bitch please," I contort. "I'm not scared of you. And if you're going to be this close to my face, use a breath mint. You have serious dog breath."

He growls at me. "Get back in the car. Someone asked me to deliver you, wether you like it  or not. He needs to see you."

"Who? And I'm not some package, okay? And if I was, I'd  still be able to kick your ass!" As I say the last word, I pull my hand fast and put it into his chest, pulling out his heart.

I should've let him tell me who first, but eh what's done is done.

I look around. "Where the hell am I?" I mumbled. And I walk around a little, I see a cafe or something.. "Mystic grill" it reads. My eyes widened.

I haven't been here in more than 100 years.

I turn to leave. I vampspeed back to the sign that has grown unfamiliar to me. It says "Welcome to Mystic Falls."

I stare at the town one more before turning to leave. "This time, I keep my vow." I mumbled walking out. Just as I passed the sign, I couldn't go any farther. It was a force.. Something.. Magical.. Something.. Witchy.

"Crap.." I mumbled with no choice but to go walk around.

What am I gonna do....