Chapter 16: Death or Demons?

Brent's P.O.V
__________________

Touching her almost grey, hard skin, it was without warmth. The warmth I had known my entire life. The beauty of which I thought of every time I turned, before hybridism. She kept me going, as I in return, slipped her life from her.

Only now, had I reconciled with her, barely able to claim the beauty of whom was rightly mine. Too soon was her departure. I can't believe that I've done this, unable to help her, likewise now there was a cure.

Her dark brown tresses so beautifully cascading about the pillow as I sit beside her, sobbing.

The love of my life was now lifeless herself. What will I do now?

Can I live with this guilt?

If only we could take back our actions- oh but we cannot.

My darling, laying there.... Oh my love, awaken, for us, please?

Ha, sure.

Damon's P.O.V
_______________

My baby sister. My fucking baby sisters life is being dragged away from her by that... That..

There's no word for him. Brent was the worst person you could know. He's done so many things to our family, through hurting Alyna.

And there's a cure? I don't know what it was but- we need to find it.

Ugh Damon, stop moping around and go follow out through the plan!

As I attempt to get my eyes off Elena, with her beautiful Navy blue dress, I'm surprised she came. She said she didn't want to, because she felt bad for what she did to Rebekah.

So we told her she shouldn't go, because it would be safer.

Also, navy blue? Id never seen Elena wear something so dark. But she did look gorgeous.

See our plan was easy, going through with it, now that, is altogether on a more difficult level.

We were going then kill Klaus, then Mikael, and so his compulsion would wear off, and we could find Alyna .

Caroline, standing in her rose pink dress, waited for the signal as Bonnie with her shimmering gold dress was waiting for Mikael.

I walk over to stefan, who was being a terrible dickhead at the moment, even though in about an hour, was his birthday.

As I make my way to Caroline, another blonde pulls me over.

"Ladies, ladies, please hands off the goods." I smirk as The one and only, Alexia Branson, pins me to the wall.

"Long time no see, blondie." I smirk.

"It was good while it lasted." She smirked.

"Oh, well if you excuse me." I say vsing away. That girl was feisty but just not my type. She was hot though.

I catch a glimpse of Mikael, which then, I catch Bonnie's attention to start, because she was distracted by Matt.

"I agree, the kid cleaned up nicely- but I mean Now Bonnie?" I smirked passing her by.

She just glared as we proceeded to Mikael.

"Ah, Mr. Salvatore." Mikael grinned devilishly. "I've been waiting to see you- and ah -
in comes the other."

Stefan walks beside me as we both hide Bonnie behind us.

"Now, is the deal settled? We help you kill Klaus and you leave us- AND Alyna alone?"