Chapter 20: A Deal With The Devil

I have grown Terribly weary; so many hours searching....

This has started to consume me, to my entirety. I've been up for 78 hours. Lurking. For a sign. For anything.

But nothing ...

I've searched Mystic Falls.

And now, I'm starving, but I wouldn't dare stop looking for the bastard. I've searched around here about 50 times, stripping the whole town. Klaus had managed to get a witch to put up a spell before Brent was able to leave. This made him stuck here; but I can't find him...

And I didn't have materials to do the locator spell. No blood of his..

It's become an obsession. I need to find him.

I couldn't let someone hurt me that bad again.

I was looking around The Waterfall, getting my shoes deep in mud, my jeans already ripped slightly, and my hope now quickly deteriorating.

"Hello?" I answer, sounding as if I were in a mental asylum.

"Hello?!" I growled onto the phone once more.

"Alyna?" Elijah's voice rang through the other side of the line. He sounded quite tense. He almost sounded- as if he were angry, but smirking- if that made sense.

"Elijah? Are you alright?" I said softly.

"Alyna! Get here immediately, I've gotten him! He's right here, trapped. I'll let you do the honors."

"Really! Finally we've caught the asshole!" I say, my voice loud and excited. But inside, I was fatigued, worn out, and hungry.

Making my way to The Mansion, as fast as I could, (which wasn't very fast) I get there and enter. Rebekah was sitting there, talking to Matt, on her couch.

"Alyna! You're alright! Thank God!" Rebekah explained.

Matt stood up. "Alyna, you look horrible! Are you alright?"

Looking him in the eyes, I answer. "Thanks Matt. Music to Every girls ears." I roll my eyes.

I begin walking away from him as he grips me by my shoulders. "Alyna, whay haven't we been talking? We were such good friends!"

"Matt, I wasn't the one who said they didn't want to see me ever again." I say leaving as he looks at Rebekah for help.

"Matt, just give her some time. It's very hard for her. She just found out someone she trusted more than anything cheated on her, almost raped her, and killed their unborn baby... Just understand, please?" She pleaded. They thought I'd left. But I was listening in the doorway.

A tear rolled down my face, and matt began to say something that I couldn't hear because of how weak I was.

Making my way up the stairs, I make my way to rebekahs room and find a bloodbag under her pillow.

Midnight snacking was always our thing.

As I take it and walk into Elijah's room, he was adjusting his tie.

"Where is he Elijah? I want to pull his fucking heart out!"

"He's not here."

"Then where is he!"

"Look, you little bitch, I don't know where he is."

My mouth entirely agape. This couldn't have been Elijah... He... He wasn't like this!

"Then why am i here?

"Well I figured, Why don't you come over, we could have a little fun. I mean come on, you've been quite the little slut sleeping with each of both my brothers, and Brenton."