15

The boys, Eloise and Willie and sat at the table as Willie watched them eat food.

"Oh, pizza, man, I missed you!" Luke exclaimed.

"Reg, are you kissing that meatball sub?" Alex asked.

"It's what you do with the things you love!" Reggie cried.

"I take it you're all enjoying this feast?" Caleb asked as the crowd cheered. "So many delicious sights, so many tantalizing sounds, but your eyes still hunger for more! Something sweet, something savory! How many newcomers do we have in the club tonight?" The boys and Eloise raised their hands. "Ladies, let's show our guests how we do dessert. A one, two, three, four!" Several dancers and a singer came out as Caleb was scat singing. They broke out into another dance number.

Willie joined as the boys hit Alex's shoulder while he looked at Willie. The boys stood.

"Whoa, catch him!" Luke cried.

Reggie was caught before he could pass out and Alex asked, "You good?"

Reggie, Eloise and Luke walked off, leaving Alex alone.

Caleb walked up to Alex and said, "Come now. You can't be the only one at the party not dancing."

Alex held a hand up. "No, I... I know. I'm just... I'm looking for Willie." He glanced back.

"Dante, Fuego..." Caleb called, "meet Alex." Dante and Fuego linked arms with Alex. "You're welcome."

"Whoa!" Alex exclaimed before chuckling.

Caleb continued singing. He caught Willie's eye and motioned for him to leave.

Alex noticed Willie and said, "Come over!"

Willie looked at Alex and left to obey Caleb.

Alex was lifted into the air.

Twins came up to Reggie and Luke and started dancing with them. Reggie stopped suddenly and turned to Eloise before holding his arm out to her.

Eloise took his hand and smiled. The two began dancing to the music.

The clock struck midnight and Caleb said, "Oh! The haunting hour is upon us!"

"Oh-ooh!" the crowd cheered.

Luke's his eyes widened. "Twelve! How... How'd that happen?"

Eloise's eyes widened. "Julie! Eli! I was supposed to bring you guys there!" She accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm sorry."

"Dude, dude! Dude, we lost track of time!" Luke cried.

"Reggie, come on!"

"Not right now, man, Ellie!" Reggie said as he spun Eloise around.

Eloise pushed him back. "Reggie!"

"Hey, what the..."

"We were supposed to be at Julie and Elijah's school at nine!" Luke reminded him.

Reggie registered his words. "Oh, shoot. That's right. Maybe we can still make it."

"Where's Alex?" Luke and Eloise wondered.

"Up here!" Alex said from the ring above them.

"Alex, we forgot-"

"Julie and Elijah; I know! This place is -- one sec -- this place is some kind of time warp."

"Poof down here, bro," Luke told him. "We gotta get going."

The four ran to the front and Caleb stopped them.