Work Flow

~ Third Person POV ~

               Lili was sitting at her desk filling out stacks and stacks of paperwork that she has to catch up on from being gone so long. She couldn't help but think of her team and how they were feeling now that she was back, sure they seemed happy to have her back but are they truly happy with her as their boss? She told herself that she'll have to sit down with each of them and listen to their thoughts, while they were up there she wanted to make sure they were doing ok. She knows just how much of a toll this line of work can do to one person, she remembered how her mom would always come home stressed. Her mother always had this rule in the house that she would never bring home work but sometimes it just stays with you especially if you've had a really rough day.

               After about 4 and a half hours she was mostly done with her paperwork when she heard her stomach growl, she sighed and stood up to go get some food. She walked out the door and greeted Allison and let her know where she was going incase anyone called her or needed her. She walked downstairs to the bullpen and stood in the middle of the floor. She had the teams attention on her when she said "Hey everyone, why don't you all take a breather and let's go to lunch. It'll give you guys a break, I know I need one". The team looked to Gibbs to confirm this when he said "You heard the lady, go"  she looked over to Gibbs and said "Nope sorry old man, you're included when I say everyone". Gibbs sighed but stood up and walked over to Lili "Who're you calling old man?" Lili chuckled before saying "Hmm I recon that I called YOU old man, old man" Gibbs just gave her the stare and walked away. She turned around and the team were standing there staring and mouths wide open "What? Don't just stand there move!". 

                When the team got back Lili didn't say a word to any of them and just went straight up to her office, confusing the whole team. When she walks into the office she tells Allison "I don't want any visitors for the rest of the afternoon. That includes Nick, tell them I'm busy or that I don't want to be bothered". Allison is shocked that she doesn't want anyone in her office normally she wants people to come in. Allison replied with "Yes Director" and that's was the end of the conversation as Liliana walked into her office and slammed the door and locked it. She immediately sat down in her chair and opened a secret drawer in her desk, and pulled out a file and started reading it. She knew what she had to do but also knew that this wasn't something she could just blurt out to anyone. Lili sighed and closed the file and made a phone call that could change the lives of all the people she loves and cares about. When the person answered the phone she immediately said "Dr. Wityer, this is Liliana Torres calling you. I think it's back".

                                                                        ~AUTHORS NOTE~

                       Hello my lovelies, I am so sorry for not updating like I said I would. The day after I posted that I lost my best friend. It's been rough but I'm a lot better than I was so I'm gong to try and update more. Comment and tell me what you think is going on! Also if anyone has any feedback or anything about the book they'd like to tell me I'd greatly appreciate it! Anything will help :)