PLEASE. PLEASE READ.

SOMEWHERE IN NEVADA... 
___
HI!!! It's me, Adrian ! HAPPY PRIDE MONTH, EVERYONE!

This oneshot book I've made for you all has gone through hell and back. I'll be fixing chapters as much as possible, and write out chapters for most of the requests I was given a long time ago. 
Since I'm finally active once more, I think I should at least give other people my time now, and continue this book!
It'll be a mixture of whatever at this point, nothing complicated, porn without a plot, and even sfw things included. 
If I'm given any requests, don't make anything too overly complicated, and or something with a really serious plot that I could possibly make into a separate story. I'm fine with gore, descriptive things like.. uh. Intercourse. And soft/fluff things. 
But anything beyond that, including the stuff you'd read on ao3, which I'm not posting on anymore because of how worrying that website is. 

If you want me to write you anything else personally, ask for my Discord in DMs, and I'll whip up something for you, or if you just want to talk, which is something I'm perfectly good at. (Kind of.)
Also! I'll be making a playlist for this book on spotify, and will do an A/N posting the link there for you all. Thank you so much for the reads and support, I'm absolutely starstruck on how far this book has gotten, and it makes me SO happy! Thank you guys, I love every single one of you SO much!! 

This is where I leave to continue writing porn for ya' animals..