the savior savors this moment

--REQUEST FOR MY BESTIE HFJHSFHSJ-- 

-

Warnings: Pet names, Orgasm denial, Sex toys, Biting (slight blood), breeding kink

A quiet grunt was echoed throughout the what seemed like empty room, and a quiet humming sound which had suddenly started. Another grunt had erupted, but it was a bit drawn out before being formed into a whimper. They began coming out a lot more frequently, a few slurred words were heard, until a familiar voice was heard.

Fuck, it was Auditor. He was breathing quiet heavily, due to some of his words came out as breathy and slurred, a huff escaping his throat.

"You're being awfully loud, mm?" He huffed, the one who's been making these lustful sounds looked up, furrowing their eyebrows. Auditor leaned down, dragging his hand down to hold onto their chin, tilting it upwards to make eye contact with them, red eyes glaring directly at half lidded rubies. "Come on, tell me why you're being so loud right now, Jeb." Auditor asked almost politely, Jeb turning his head to the side. "..I don't want to." He denied telling him what he wanted to hear, the humming sound had gotten much more rapid, a long groan escaping Jesus' throat. Auditor was only a little satisfied, yet hadn't gotten everything he asked for. "I'll have you praying that I stop."

The vibrations had mellowed down, Jesus letting out a breathy moan, wincing as he moved his legs a bit, the bed creaked in response. He was unable to remove the vibrator on his cock, due to the rope tied tightly around his wrists, immobilizing his movements from his hands, leaving them sore. He was in a bliss, a very annoyed one at most. Auditor had pushed Jeb back, his back now pressed against the comforter. The now taller male slid his warm, yet flaming hot to the touch hands down to stroke and squish at Jesus' plush thighs, spreading them a bit, watching as the one below him flushed and winced, turning his head to the side, his arms above his head shifted as he turned. "Let me see your face." He growled, the slight purr was heard in his voice, yet was overpowered by the growling sensation in his throat. Jesus disobeyed, keeping his face turned away from him before his hips stuttered against another occurring vibration, which was a lot more powerful then the last one. Jesus winced as his legs were held wide open, Auditor glaring down at him through focused eyes. "I said, let me see your face." He growled once again, a strong hand sliding down his stomach to cup his cheeks, turning his head to look at him, the eye contact was easily forced. It was now clear to see that Jesus was drooling from the vibrations, him now trying his hardest to contain bucking his hips against the vibrations, biting his lower lip, holding in those slutty noises of his. "You're enjoying this, huh?" Auditor chuckled, a purr escaping his throat, coming out as if he were satisfied with what he's created. "..Fuck you." Jesus had finally spoke, his breath shaky as he slowly tilted his head back, a stuttered moan escaping his throat lightly.

Auditor kept the vibrator going, a clicking sound which was faintly heard instantly was followed with a sound of metal thumping against the hard floor. It went silent, until Jesus had his head tilted back down, eyes glaring at Auditor palming himself through his jeans, the tent down there was awfully obvious now that he was seated on his knees. The practically flaming male had bent down a tad bit, pressing his fingers against Jesus' obvious and exposed hard-on, watching as he trembled, chewing on his own lip, he smirked. "You're fucking satisfied. I dreamed of doing this for so long..~" Auditor huffed, Jesus growling between gritted teeth, yet the vibrations made the growl come out as a strangled moan, a few more of those had poured out of his mouth as the vibrations kept going, almost increasing as he moaned mindlessly. A toothy grin had came out on the dominants face, tilting his head to the side a bit as he pressed Jesus' cheeks, closing his mouth. "I've always dreamed of fucking you like this, having you practically screaming my name." He palmed his erection a bit more, Jesus dragging his leg over, his foot pressed rough against his hand, cheeks puffed. He muttered out something, which practically made no sense, but Auditor could tell he wasn't happy. Jeb grunted, his foot slightly rubbing his erection, legs trembling as the vibrator had gone on a slower mode, his cheeks flushed a deep, dark red; almost the same color as his eyes. Auditor cackled, "Fucking.. Slut." He hummed, Jesus watching as his leg was tugged away. He watched close as Auditor slid his trousers off, them gently sliding off of his slender legs, falling lightly against the floor, "...Mh," Jeb whimpered out, his face still the deep red, yet he instantly grew somehow redder after making eye contact with his shaft. It elicited a shiver down his spine as his eyes traveled back up, Auditor spitting in one hand, his other hand kept Jesus' face steady, forcing him to watch everything he was doing. He was a bit disgusted as he watched his lover slipping his spit coaxed hand on his erection, lathering it in the saliva. "It'll do." Auditor spoke, sliding his hand down from Jeb's cheek, slipping it down to hold tight onto his thighs.

Being disgusted from what he did, Jesus inhaled sharply, "That's fucking.. Mnh- Fucking disgusting.. Use lube." He spoke, exhaling slowly, only to be cut off as Auditor impatiently slid his hard-on inside of Jeb. His eyes instantly squinted shut, Auditor growling as he slipped all of himself inside of the trembling one beneath him, the spit doing not much, and neither did it help him go in as smoothly as he expected it to. Jeb arched his back, catching a glimpse of Auditor's focused face, and the outline of his flames becoming a hot pink, signing he was clearly as flustered as he was. Pushing his hips close against Jesus', he leaned down to purr into his lovers ear, "Make some noise for me, baby..~" He spoke, Jesus flinging his head back, the dominant burying his face in his lovers neck, biting down on the skin, his teeth sunk into the sensitive skin, eliciting a loud whine from Jeb. It caught Auditor by surprise, but he went on with biting and suckling on the free space, marking his neck as much as possible, needy for the taste of the blood which was slightly drawn. Mindless and uncontrollable moans escaped Jesus' mouth as he felt the vibrator go back on a higher speed, causing his hips to stutter, wrapping his legs around Auditor's waist, drool running down his chin. He had turned into a mess as he felt two things going on, Auditor's thrusts had became a rough pace, pounding his lover's hole, giving him no time whatsoever to adjust to the feeling. Jesus kept his head back, his hands clenched onto the rope as he moaned out his lovers name, tears flowing down his face, mixing with the sweat which was created due to the extreme heat created between the two. Auditor, himself, was keeping that rough steady pace. "F-Fuck.. You're clenching around me so much, Angel.." He whispered against Jesus' neck, licking the bleeding wound, his lover shivered in tandem, both the licking, vibrations and feeling the knot in his stomach grow all caused him to wince, his legs around Auditor's waist had tightened, right before he felt Auditor stop his movements and everything. "F-Fuck!" Jesus whined, the vibrator ended up going off, Auditor pulling it off of his lovers cock, setting it beside him, "Do you think you deserve it, hmm?" His lover asked, pulling away from his neck, Jesus nodding and begging for more, yet only to be responded to Auditor's quick snap of his hips, going right back to thrusting deep into him, all of those sweet spots being hit, it caused Jesus to see stars.

A surprisingly loud whine escaped Jesus' mouth as he rocked his hips slightly against Auditor's, trying his best to wriggle out of the ropes which kept his hands close together, wanting to hold tightly onto his lover, yet he couldn't. He had to stay on his back, arms above his head, watching as he pounded his hole without any remorse, purring and growling as he got surprisingly deep, his breath hitching as he neared the brink. All of Jeb's expressions had gotten him even more turned on, to the point where he was close to cumming. "F-Fucking.. Nh- Angel, I'm so close.. I want to stuff you full of my seed, fucking.. Fill you to the brim.. Breed you--" Though Auditor was aware Jesus couldn't get pregnant, he just always wanted to say that, and he knew it turned Jeb on just as much as it turned himself on. Jesus' breath hitched, a scream escaping his throat as he came, his entire chest being covered, Auditor giving it a few more thrusts before shoving his cock deep inside his lover, filling him just as he said he would, his hands gripped tightly onto his hips, practically leaving a bruise behind as he shoved himself deep into him, holding him still as he came for what seemed like forever.

"..Mmnh.. O-Once.. Ngh-- Once you're done, I'm going to beat your fucking ass.." Jesus managed to speak out, Auditor lazily pulling out, reaching up to untie Jeb, sighing deeply.

"I'd love to see you try."