forfeit

|| Doc x Hank smut/lemon for susford :) ||
-
Warnings: Smut (uh oh),,, mfjfhg--
--

Leaning towards the pillar nearest to himself, he slid his fingers into the crevice of each individual carvings of the large stone which stood straight in front of him. Squeezing his fingers tighter into it, flipping around it before slipping his G18 smoothly out of his pocket. 
Another day of target practice hadn't been going as well as Hank thought it should've been. Only trying target practice for fun, Hank wanted something else more intense other than shooting card-board cut outs of Grunts. Not enjoying it enough, Hank had only done this when he wasn't doing anything else important. Letting out a sigh, Hank finished off the final cutout, tossing the gun to the floor, exiting the room. As silently as he left it, the door hadn't liked him today and decided to slam shut, causing a what seemed like eruption. Shivering from the noise, Hank lifted his head up, bumping chests with what seemed like Doc. 
Standing still, Hank exhaled sharply, Doc pulling his mask back down onto his face. Hank was silent, and so was Doc, yet it was extremely awkward between the two. 
Breaking the silence, Doc sighed, "Are you frustrated?" He asked, crossing his arms while he leaned his back against the wall behind him, Hank shaking his head, tugging his mask down below his chin. "No. Why?" He responded, stroking his chin, Doc pointing at the door which had been slammed almost a minute ago. Exhaling sharply, lifting his hands to explain the situation, Doc chuckled.  "Are you sure you're not upset, Hank?" 
Blinking a few times under his red goggles, he turned his head from the man in front of him, Doc squeezed his arms a bit, getting a bit closer to the boy, Hank turned instantly flustered. 
"No. I'm not upset, 2B." He replied once again, even though being frustrated half of the day, today wasn't the best day, and he didn't want to be a burden whatsoever. Backing up into a wall, Doc got a tad bit closer, hand rested on Hank's cheek.
The situation was a bit different from what he had expected it to be. Shuffling side to side, Doc held onto his cheek. This was the only time Doc was lucky enough to see Hank like this. Soft, and a little bit frustrated. "Doc, when will we go back to the AAHW?" Hank broke the silence, rubbing his face against Doc's hand, bringing one hand up to pull his goggles above his forehead, Doc shrugging.

Slightly beginning to understand why he was so upset all day today. Ever since the first day, Hank couldn't go a day without killing people. As blood thirsty as he seems, this was a different moment for them both. Struggling to respond, Hank had slowly pulled away, grasping onto Doc's hand intertwining his fingers with his, Hank stayed silent. Doc pulled his mask off of his face, "It's fine. You can go tomorrow morning." He spoke, Hank nodded in response, scooting closer to him. Stroking his thumb on the back of Doc's hand, he had attempted to give off a slight smile right before Doc pulled him in for a kiss. Standing still, back straighter than a board, yet not as straight as Hank actually was.
Arching his back against the wall, Hank neared for more. Holding tightly onto Doc's hand, Hank smiled in the kiss. 
Kissing Doc had almost calmed his nerves, the way Doc was so gentle and understanding with Hank had made him feel appreciated. The two stood quietly against the wall, Doc stroking his waist and held him close, pulling away when he had thought it was a best time to. Hank stood there, almost paralyzed. His cheeks were flushed a bright pink and Doc had found it awfully adorable, but Hank wasn't close to being done yet. Doc leaned back in, tracing his fingers over the bandage that was around Hank's neck, carefully loosening it before placing his lips against the skin. Holding onto Hank's waist, he let out a deep sigh, watching as his chest rose and fell in tandem. Doc had proceeded to be as gentle as ever with him, as if he were like fine china. 
Grazing his lips against Hank's neck, he let out a quiet whimper, holding Doc closer to him as he attacked his neck slowly. Even though Hank had wanted more affection, more of Doc's touch, it had drained him at this point. Huffing, Doc dragged Hank into the living room, where both of them had proceeded to kiss, fuck it. Make out. The dark and cold room had gotten hot in what seemed like seconds, Doc flopping down onto the couch whilst he held onto Hank's arm, fingers tracing his biceps, then further down to trace his palm. Letting out a groan, Hank sat down on Doc's lap, sitting up before unzipping his jacket, letting it fall to the floor. Doc watched in awe, leaning closer to Hank before placing his lips to Hank's clothed stomach, and chest, his hand holding Hank steady as he tugged his shirt up in impatience. Almost breathless, he pressed his cheek to Hank's warm, bare stomach. A few bandages had went loose, yet Doc hadn't bothered mentioning them. Due to being closer to Hank, he had breathed against Hank's stomach, causing him to shiver ever exhale. Doc smirked back at him, kissing his stomach and slowly moved down further, Hank grasping onto his head, cheeks flushed a dark red. 
"Doc.. Haah, you don't have to." He spoke, Doc raised an eyebrow, 
"Hum? You don't want me to move on?" He asked, Hank ground himself down onto Doc.