under

--auditor fuckers, eat up ig lol--

Warnings: Throat fuckin', threesome M/M/M, porn O_O

 A loud huff was heard in the empty, grey room, for it had almost echoed. It was tiring and hot. Even though the AC had been on, it still was hot as shit.

Though, there sat Auditor. Up in his office chair, over used and still as comfy as he first got it. He moved his hips side to side, the chair moving in tandem before two agents stepped into the room, a flourish of cold air blew into their faces, tipping their glasses almost in rhythm. The big boss turned his attention to them, tapping a neatly rested piece of paper in front of him, humming. "Break?" He asked, the two boys glanced at each other, humming. "Yes, sir." One of the agent's spoke, fondling with his tie before clasping his hands together as he stood board-like, back pressed against the door. The other agent nodded, fondling with his hands; rubbing them slightly together as Auditor almost squinted, standing up. "Good. I've been needing you two, anyways." His voice was almost breathy, the way he said that sentence was so smooth, yet it brought chills down one of the agent's spine. "Sir. We're sorry we've kept you waiting, sir." The other agent spoke, rubbing his shoulder against the other agent's. "Come here please, boys." Auditor spoke, stroking two fingers against the table, both of them tensing as they stepped over to their boss, nodding. "Yes, sir." An agent hummed, pressing his groin against the table, watching as Auditor's fingers slipped along his arm, holding onto his wrist.

"You two are my best agent's here, hm?" Auditor questioned, looking both of them up and down, he looked intrigued, mainly on the way his eye rose, as if he was raising an eyebrow. His fingers were warm, they weren't hot, yet he was legit flaming. The agent whom had his arm caressed caused him to almost melt in the affectionate action. The other agent watched, eyes focused on the way Auditor's hand slipped up his arm, the way his fingers progressed their way up, all the way to hold onto his chin, thumb rubbing his bottom lip. "We.. are." The agent who had be stuck on watching Auditor stroking and caressing the others arm spoke up. He was invested into this, right until Auditor slipped two fingers into their mouth. The agent let out a little surprised sound, bringing his hands down to clench onto the table, eyes widened, his glasses slipping down a little bit. Who's been watching this happening was suddenly pushed under the table. Auditor kept those two fingers in the one agent's mouth, the other had been under the table, watching as Auditor sat back down, a pair of black and a deep red slack jeans were shown to the boy under him. As Auditor pulled his fingers out of the agent's mouth, he pat his head, pushing him down under the table as well. Thankful his desk was wide enough, the two agent's had stayed awfully close. "You two are my good agent's hm? The best of the best?" Auditor hummed, slipping his hand down to slip his finger into the others mouth, the agent who hadn't gotten any of the attention, fondling with the belt of his jeans, one of them watching closely. "Do as your told, boys, and help me out. Maybe after this you'll get a promotion." Auditor continued, slipping his jeans and black boxers down below his knees, scooting his chair closer to them. "..Mmh, anything for you, sir." The other slipped Auditor's thumb out of his mouth.

One of them grew the courage and scooted closer, holding onto his thigh as Auditor rubbed his length gently against their cheek, the other agent suddenly grew the urge to move closer, leaning in and leaving behind soft kitten licks on the side of his shaft, the other sure had to join in too. The two boys had their cheeks against his shaft, licking and kissing their boss' cock, humming softly against the length, causing Auditor to grow needy now. He huffed once again, impatient, greedy for more. "..Don't tease me, boys. You know what I'm asking for." Auditor spoke, voice breathy and quiet, the agent's had fully understood what he was asking for, but it was difficult since there was little room for both of them to help him. One agent had nodded, eager and wanting to help their boss, his mouth fell agape and he took the tip of his shaft into their mouth, tongue swirling around the tip; whilst the other agent had kept slightly suckling on the sides and leaving behind kisses.

It was a heated moment between all three of them, and it sure was hot as fuck. Purring, Auditor whispered a few praises to the two boys, dragging his hand down to rest it on one of the agent's head, pushing it down a bit so he could take in more of his length, the other sighing. He felt left out, yet he wanted to find an effective way to make his boss feel good. A sigh escaped his throat, and he went on to kiss lower down on his shaft, his face too close to the other's. It was cramped, yet he was just.. full on addicted to this.

A muffled moan escaped one of the agent's throat as he had Auditor practically fucking his throat now, the other agent a flushed and horny mess beside him, leaving a few kitten licks on the base of his shaft. Auditor almost growled as he pulled out of his mouth, humming in tandem as he did so, the other agent lifting his head up. He felt Auditor's drool and saliva covered length rub against his lips, almost needy for him to open up. He nodded, opening his mouth, obeying. The boss' shaft slipped into his mouth, yet this time he had a bit more trouble, since the agent kept whining around his cock, which lead Auditor to being a bit more rough with him, other than the other agent who's had his 'turn'. Growling, Auditor gripped onto their head a bit, "Good.. Good boy, there.. Fuuck-" He let out, the other backed up a bit, cheeks flushed a deep red. "..Fuck.." He spoke, almost feeling himself straining in his jeans, yet he had to hold back from touching himself, and he watched as Auditor relentlessly fucked his co-workers throat. The agent who had been in the little.. situation rested his hands on Auditor's thighs, shuffling a bit, pressing his legs tightly together. God, he was drooling.. a lot. Messy boy. Auditor ignored the mess, yet he kept going, trying to make sure he was satisfied, and satisfied his workers. Purring and growling filled the room, and don't forget the pathetic whines and gargled moans too. Slipping his shaft out of his mouth, he allowed the two to both go at licking and suckling on his cock, just satisfied enough seeing them both trying their best to 'help' him.

Aware they still had work, he needed this, just a little breather, and to blow off some steam, using their mouths, and their 'talents'. He only chose to hold and caress their heads, growls and moans escaping his throat mindlessly, he was in a bliss at this point. The feeling of the agent's tight and warm tongues and kisses were too good, he had felt himself almost reaching the brink. Flinging his head back, the two boys licked at his tip, both of their tongues had almost touched a few times, it was a risk they both made, yet it was worth it. The feeling of their boss' cock was.. so much more different. It felt almost.. awfully warm, even hot at most, but ignoring the heat, god.. He was big. That's for sure. Watching the two agent's struggle to lick and even suck his length made him melt, more louder purring escaped his throat. He was pleased, but holy shit. He was nearing the edge, close to 'finishing' all on their faces, yet he had to hold back, he didn't want to mess up their glasses, dear god no! So, he huffed, grabbing one of them, pulling their lips right onto the tip. "Open." He ordered, the agent hesitated, yet he opened for him, his tongue out stuck out of his mouth. "O-Ooh.. Mmmnh.." Was very few of the moans the agent let out, drooling on the tip, shoving it into his mouth, bobbing his head, attempting to get a good amount of it in his mouth. The other agent sat there, looking up at Auditor in adoration before having two fingers shoved into his mouth, suckling on the digits, humming and holding onto his boss' wrist. He was a flushed mess, god, the red on his cheeks had matched so perfectly with the sky outside. Auditor had used the other's mouth to the greatest ability he could, finishing deep down in his throat, a growl escaped Auditor's throat, drool running down his chin a slight bit. God, he sure was so much more satisfied now that he had two of his best agent's helping him.

Auditor slowly pulled out of his mouth, slowly slipping his two fingers out of the other's mouth. "..Good boys. Good job, clean up and go back to work. You guys did amazing." He spoke, voice smooth, smooth like butter to the boys. "Yes.. Sir.." One of them spoke, as they slowly crawled from out of the table, the other agent swallowed down hard, nodding. "Mm.. Yes, boss. We'll get back to work as soon as possible."

"Good." He purred, slipping his boxers and pants back up, wiping the mess on his chair, still purring. God, he'll remember that for a long time.