𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝔭𝔯☠︎︎𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔨𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔟𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬⁹₉⁹

"Eijiro I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Please shut the fuck up." Katsuki leaned his head against blurred glass in the shower and groaned. "It's been three days, How do you still have a hangover?" He said in a clearly annoyed tone. Katsuki rubbed his temples and opened the shower door, He didn't even bother to cover himself with a towel.

"I drank an entire bottle of Hennessy and pink whitney on an empty stomach. I'm surprised I'm not dead right now." Katsuki brushed past him and into his dorm room. Eijiro rolled his eyes and followed behind him being persistent. "You should be supporting your friends, Denki has been waiting for this fight. He's finally going to get his hero license!" He said excitedly.

Denki had gotten his license suspended when he constantly got caught using his quirk for personal uses. "For the last time, no." Katsuki wrapped his towel around his waist and sat on his bed clearly done with the conversation. But Kirishama wasn't having it, even though they were 'best friends' (if you could call it that) their friendship... was something else.

"Come on! I'll even do something for you!" Eijiro exclaimed while getting on his knees, he tilted his head and tugged on Katsuki's towel. Katsuki scoffed and let out a small chuckle before grabbing a hand full of his hair and looking down at Eijiro's face, if only everyone could see such a buff and masculine guy on his knees like this.

"Just be quick." He mumbled as he took off his towel.

"That should be easy considering how fast you c-" Before Eijiro could finish getting his sentence out Katsuki pushed his head down and filled his mouth. "I hate your smart ass mouth." He grumbled.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

"You got this Y/n, you're going to beat the shit out of that UA prick!" Camie said enthusiastically, she effortlessly weighed herself on the pull up bar, you somehow managed to keep up with her. Camie wasn't the smartest girl on the planet, she had more muscles than brain. Though you weren't the strongest you could hold your ground.