Starters

Hey guys!

Welcome to the book of Gay stories Part 2 !!!

WOO!!!

I'll be continuing the count from the first book.

---

It's good if you just skim through this list of things I'm writing here even if you don't want to read them. It's kinda important.

---

// THANK YOU \\

Just the normal greetings. Thank you for clicking on this book, lol. I hope you find the book that you're interested in reading.

Click on the star to get this book out there for more readers.

// IMPORTANT \\

This book is filled with other LGBTQ+ books for others written by other authors.

I won't be listing any heterosexual books here because this account I hold is solely to show my support on the homosexual relationships and books.

I won't be showing favoritism based on the author behind the books. I'm only adding the stories because I think that the book is great and deserves more reads than what it has.

// MENTIONS \\

There will be mentions of books that are available when I post the book on here. If the book is taken down by the author themselves because they want to edit, not want to share it anymore or for other opportunities, I won't hold any responsibilities.

// COPYRIGHTS \\

In this book, the copyrights belong to the respective authors. I hold the copyrights for THIS book only; as in the 'Gay Stories to Read on Wattpad'.

The copyrights of the mentioned books don't belong to me.

// DISCLAIMER \\

Again, these books mentioned in this list of books, DO NOT, belong to me: UndercoverAuthor8.

// INSIGHTS \\

In this book, it contains BXB, MXM, MXB, MXMXM. I will update if I'm adding something else. It has short stories and long ones.

But, remember, I'll only be mentioning the ones that are worth reading as a whole; from start to finish. If the story is good at the start but I feel like it's not that good as it goes, I won't be putting it up.

Plus, I myself, won't finish reading it then.

// IMPORTANT NOTES \\

In each part, I'll be mentioning the things as followed:

Title of the book

The Author

Main Genre

Sub-genre

Recommended age of the readers

Number of chapters

Mature (or not)

Completed (or not)

Synopsis

Why I liked it

// EXTRA \\

If you want to check out my own stories that I've written, then you're most welcome to. Just click on my profile to get there and have fun!

I won't be promoting my own books in these parts, because I kinda have a dilemma of doing it. So, I'm just going to mention the titles only.

(P.S. The books might be complete now or maybe not. I might not get the chance to update it so yeah, it depends on when you're checking 'Gay Stories to Read of Wattpad '.)

My books:

Hate Me Harder [BXB] - ongoing

Love Gaze [BXB] - about to finish

In the End [MXM] - complete

WaterBreak [MXB] - complete

Liked Thrice [MXM] - ongoing

Alpha Mine [MxM] - ongoing

---

If you have checked out the first part of the Gay Stories to Read on Wattpad, then go ahead and check it out.

It has a lot of good reads there as well. Some of the best too at the end, of course, my thoughts.

---

Alright, I hope you like the list of books I've mentioned. Have fun!!!

Love,

UndercoverAuthor8.