Book 34: Love Me

Title: Love Me

Author:mmsmit

Main Genre: MxM

Sub-Genre: BDSM

Number of Chapters: 7

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

This is going to be a short, fluffy, slightly sexy story to put a smile on your face.

Cal Davids comes home to find something that would shatter his heart. Running out, he doesn't look where he is going and runs straight into the most gorgeous man he has ever set eyes on.

Ricardo Devlin is probably the richest man in the country and looks like he has everything he could possibly want in life. Most that is true, apart from one small detail. Ricardo wants a Sub. He wants someone he can take of, someone he can love. Only problem is that he has a very particular taste in Subs.

Why I liked it:

This is a recent book I read. I wasn't really looking forward to it as I usual do for the other books but this completely changed once I was reading it. It's so sweet and short and cute. No pressure and a little different to my usual recommended books. This sure isn't bad.

The writing is good and it just makes you want to read more. Trust me.

If you've read my books then you'd know I lean towards short stories a lot. I find them easier to fangirl over. This book definitely delivered.