Book 54: Learning To Love The Alpha Successor

Title: Learning To Love The Alpha Successor

Author: eternitytotry 

Main Genre: Werewolf

Sub-Genre: LGBT+

Number of Chapters: 20

Recommended age of the readers: 18 and older

Mature: Yes

Completed: Yes

Synopsis:

 An age old treaty signed hundreds of years ago between a pack and a tribe was the cause of it all. It was the cause for learning to trust, mistrust and distrust. It was the cause for learning to hate and learning to love.

Arranged marriages were so outdated in this time and age, what more between two men? While Ciel was determined to do his best for his tribe, so that his tribe would still be protected by the treaty for years to com, his betrothed was not as eager to please as he did. There was only so much he could do with his own strength, especially since his betrothed, the Alpha Successor seemed determined to break him in order to break the treaty.

Will he fall head first into the depths of despair, or will the Alpha Successor cave to his efforts? Perhaps through everything, Ciel could only console himself that he learned a lot. He learned a lot, truly.

Why I liked it:

Just in 20 chapters, this huge story is written out so perfectly. It's written in a very unique manner of the werewolf theme. I truly loved reading it. The character development was good and even though I expected more, it didn't disappoint me.