Pt 1 -the boys

Third person POV

Four ten year old boys sat in an abandon house, a duel haired boy sat across from a purples headed boy playing uno, a green haired boy sat up against the wall while a blonde haired boy wrapped his bandages. "They did a number on you" the purple haired boy said and the green haired boy rolled his eyes "what can I say sisterly love" he said which made the blonde haired boy roll his eyes " I will stick my sisterly foot up your sisters as-" the green haired boy slapped a hand in the blonde haired boy mouth cutting him off. "Uno" the duel haired boy said which caught the purple haired boy attention "Shouto" the purple haired boy warned "Hitoshi" Shouto deadpanned.

Shinsou Hitoshi was the the quietest of the four but probably the most serious, at the age of four when he found out his quirk his parents were so scared of him they dropped him at the orphanage months later. Prior being there he was called villainous bullying him and degrading him calling him names. His caretaker even took it to the point where she forced him to wear a muzzle until he was in the closet he called a room. When he turned five he wandered the streets meeting Shouto, the two became each other's bestfriends until they turned six when they met izuku and denki.

Todoroki Shouto the son of the number two pro hero and the youngest of his four siblings. Out of his three siblings he was considered his fathers masterpiece which in his case was anything but good, his father is a power hungry boy who wants to be number pro hero but can't because of allmight so he wanted children who can. After three 'fails' Shouto was born with the perfect quirk, who left side could generate fire and his right side could generate ice. His father put him through gruesome training, keeping him away from his siblings he even drove his mother mentally unstable. Shouto was the quietest out of all of them, he enjoyed watching his family joke around with each other, but in reality he was probably the funniest out of the four in the most subtle way possible.

"Izu stay still" "denks the floor is uncomfortable" izuku complained and denki smacked him upside the head "do you want these to get infected or suffer from a little butt numbing pain" denki asked and izuku snorted "let it get infected maybe my parents will finally acknowledge me" izuku said but denki rolled his eyes " it won't work-at least not for me" denki said and izuku laid his head back " well your fixing me so it's fine" izuku said but denki frowned "I'm not fixing something that's not broken" denki said which made izuku sigh.

Izuku yagi, he was the youngest by a couple seconds to his twin sister Izumi yagi, izuku was born quirk less while his sister was born with a powerful telekinesis quirk. Qurkless was not treated nicely in a world full of quirks but lucky for izuku he had very loving parents, unlucky for izuku they weren't loving towards him. The day izuku was declared quirkless his family slowly started to forget about him, leaving him to fend for himself. Even his childhood friend bakugou katsuki turned on him with the influence of Izumi. The two bullied izuku until one night they crossed a line leaving him bloody and bruised in a playground, but he will always remember that as the day he met his partner and crime denki kaminari. Izuku was a jokester as well but he was also hella smart, he wasn't afraid to make witty comments with his friends but he was still socially awkward person.

Denki Kaminari was a sunshine boy, but he wasn't treated as one, he to was the younger pair of a set of twins by three minutes. His twin brother being daisho kamainari. His brother had a somewhat powerful quirk where he could sense electricity and control it, but to much electricity could make him act up. That's where the problem came in, denki. From the start he wasn't payed much as attention as his brother but when His quirk came in he was avoided like a plague, when his quirk started messing with the favorite child he was discarded to the basement literally. Only being provided a place to stay and nothing else, denki has to fend for his self getting his own clothes and food while having bullies of his own. That's how he met izuku lying on the ground late at night.

These four children were fucked up, but atleast they had each other.

____________
alright...i have a few things to explain with this story.

i couldn't find a good enough cover and this has been in my drafts for a bit and i actually adore this story. 

for some odd reason i cant add all my tags so ill probably put the ships here. its probably a shinkami/tododeku or they just all together bc of the bond who knows what i will do 

this is a story ill probably fuck around with and if you read it thanks

BYEEEEEEEE