Pt 5- the first one

Third person POV
Shouto and izuku were livid to say the least but who could really blame them, no one should have done that to a child especially this child. "Guys please calm down" Shinsou muttered while looking at his hands, the boys turned towards Shinsou. A silent agreement was made that they won't talk about it right this second, instead just give Shinsou a big pile of cuddles that he deserves. They stayed like that for hours, even though denki had to pee he wasn't missing a second of cuddle time "denki DO NOT FALL ASLEEP" "WHY" "YOUR GONNA PEE ON US" "ILL AVOID THE DREAM TOILET" "NO YOU WONT" "IM TIRED" "THEN PEE FIRST"

yeah so he probably missed ten seconds of cuddle time to pee but when he came back he was able to sleep happily. Denki and Shinsou were the last to wake up which izuku and todoroki were grateful for seeing as the two barely got sleep on their own. "You look like a creep watching them sleep" todoroki said getting izuku's attention "maybe I am.....and plus they're adorable who couldn't watch them sleep" izuku said looking at todoroki "I don't know maybe none creeps?" Todoroki said in a fake confused tone, "I'm not a creep shouto" "your looking like one" "no" "yes""no" "yes" "no" "ughhhhh shut upppppp" shinsou groaned as he rolled away from them. "Why are you leaving me?" Denki asked as he rolled after Hitoshi.
(The image I thought in my head was cute)
"This is your fault" shouto whispered to izuku "they are so cute" izuku gushed, todoroki sighed and shook his head. When denki and Shinsou fully woke up -Shinsou is never fully awake- izuku made them all sandwiches and they watched movies on fuyumi tablet she let shouto use sometimes, "what are we watching" todoroki asked looking around "I think toshi should pick today" izuku said, denki peaked his head out of his cover nodding "I agree full percent" denki said and Shinsou looked at the ground flustered. "So what do you want to watch hito?" Todoroki asked looking up, "Friday the 13th" Shinsou answered and denki sighed "classic Hitoshi" "oh hush, like you don't choose child's play everytime" Shinsou argued back "child's play is funny" denki defended his self, Shinsou scoffed "yeah okay" Shinsou said turning away. Izuku and todoroki watched the two bicker this was nothing knew of course both boys loved horror movies and both boys also thought each other's picks were trash.

"Alright shush the movie is starting" todoroki said gaining all three's attention,the four cuddles up together Shinsou's and kaminari's 'disagreement' forgotten, "you know I never get why he goes that way, I would have went into a crowd" denki said and izuku looked at him "that would have meant more people died" izuku said and denki shook his head "fuck those people" denki said and izuku frowned "but denks" izuku tried but denki shook his head "this is a matter of survival and if I don't go into the crowd I won't survive plus he would be to busy looking for me he won't even notice the other people now would he?" Denki asked, izuku frowned and turned back to the movie scooting away from denki. Denki rolled his eyes and grabbed shouto and pulled him closer. "Fine be like that, sho is warmer anyways" denki mumbled as he stuffed his head into shouto's side. No longer interested in the movie.

The movie ended with todoroki on top of denki and denki fast asleep while Shinsou and izuku were huddled up together under a blanket. "What's next" todoroki asked looking over at the two "nightmare on elms street?" Shinsou suggested. "Sure I haven't watched it in awhile" izuku said and todoroki nodded not really caring either way. "Is denki sleep" Shinsou asked and todoroki nodded, Shinsou huffed denki doesn't usually force himself to sleep on a movie night unless something irritated him, "good" izuku mumbled as he put on another movie. and that was the exact reason why, Shinsou sighed they always bickered about something during a movie, never agreeing with each other which would end up with one going to sleep and the other one annoyed and a annoyed izuku/denki was not good.

They finished the movie in silence, izuku and todoroki being the two that fell asleep after. Denki waking up a little after the movie had started and shinsou being the last one up usually. the movie ended but shinsou really didn't make a move to put a another movie on, he just sat in the dark. "Do you want to watch another movie" denki asked almost startling Shinsou, but he wasn't surprise. "I mean whatever you want I can." Shinsou said, "so you just want to sit in the dark" denki asked sitting up slightly. "No I'm thinking" Shinsou said which sparked denki's interest. "About what?" "About running away" and that threw denki off. It made sense but dang right now? Denki sat up, "well where would you stay" denki asked "I would stay here" Shinsou answered "by yourself" "yes" denki was quiet for a minute and Shinsou new that was a sign to start explaining. " it wouldn't be different from when I'm at the orphanage I'll clean up the place more and we can nail up the windows if you're worried about people breaking in, and it's not like they treat me very good there so I won't be missing out on anything but chores and beatings" Shinsou explained.

Denki took this in and thought about it, and nothing wouldn't be much different other than the fact Shinsou will always be here. "When?" Denki asked, Shinsou was quiet for a minute, his hardest part is out the way. Denki would be the hardest to convince out of three, " I mean I was never planning on going back" Shinsou said shyly. Denki looked a little shocked "when were you going to say something shin?" Denki asked faked offended, Shinsou rubbed the back of his neck out of embarrassment. "Before you guys left" he answered, denki stared at him then smile. "I guess your the first one"

_____________

I really do love this story and I have so many ideas for it😭😭