Pt 3 - a lovely lie

Third person POV

"you guys wanna be hero's" the question random but it hung heavy in the air, "hero's" todoroki repeated the word, "what are hero's" shinsou asked looking at izuku"hero's are those who helps people, they are someone people could look up too, they do good things for others lives out of the kindness of their heart" izuku tried his best the explain but it was indeed quite hard to say what a hero was. "like allmight" izuku finally said, "i don't really see allmight as my hero im more of an eraserhead fan" shinsou said "oh we know" denki said which made shinsou blush. "i mean i don't have a choice really" todoroki said it was quiet for a minute "well what if you did" denki said quietly "what do you mean" todoroki asked "what if you ran away" denki asked. the room was quiet "how would i even do that" todoroki asked "leave one day and never come home you would have to do it at night though" denki said "are you guys seriously talking about this" shinsou asked, "i mean im not opposed to it" todoroki said "wait a few years to talk about this again" izuku said interupting their conversation. denki and todoroki nodded giving each other a glance before looking away.

"i dont think i can ever be a hero if i wanted too" shinsou said, it was hours since that question was asked, but non of them didn't really forget about it. "what do you mean" izuku asked "izu my qurk literally speaks villainy i mean look at me i could be a villain in training for all they know" shinsou explained, "i think you would be a great hero" todoroki said, "me too, you can use your quirk to calm down hostages. piss off villains and take control over them and make them do the chicken dance or something like that" denki said. "and if we are speaking like that hitoshi any of us could be a villain....so fuck those who think you can't become a hero" izuku said. todoroki stood up and looked at denki and shinsou "alright which one of you gave izu permission to curse" todoroki said. "come onn sho we can say it why not izu" denki asked, todoroki looked shocked, he walked over to izuku and squished his cheeks to together "does it look like this face needs to be saying curse words?" todoroki asked. "im offended you don't think me nor denks are pretty enough not too say it" shinsou said, "you guys are very cute but izu is adorable big difference" todoroki said as he sat back down "im offended" denki said, izuku laughed as denki and shinsou began to fake cry. 

"guys i have to go" shinsou said as he stood up, they knew why shinsou had to go and they wanted him to stay but they knew he couldn't. izuku hugged hitoshi tight "whatever they say does not matter" izuku muttered into shinsou's chest, denki smiled sadly at the sight knowing exactly what he was talking about "don't worry sparks i'll be back" shinsou said looking over at denki, "shou i need my muzzle" shinsou said reaching his hand out to todoroki. shinsou thought it was cute how todoroki wanted to break the muzzle so badly but knew he couldn't so he would just glare at it. "don't worry guys i'll be back tonight" shinsou said to his boys as he left.

"finally your here, where the fuck could you have gone anyway" shinsou hung his head low as his caretaker spoke to him "hurry up and get in to the living room and clean, we have parents coming in tomorrow to see who they want to adopt and i want it fucking spotless or ill take away your food privileges" she said 'its not like you give me enough anyway' shinsou thought as he stared at the ground, he waited for her to walk away.  once she was gone he started to clean, kids passed him yelling all types of things his way. 

"ew look its the villain"

"i dont want him touching my stuff" 

"hahaha i heard some people are coming tomorrow to adopt i bet he will have to stay in his room like always" 

"he knows no one would want him anyway"

"with that kind of quirk i dont even want to look at him"

"look at him he has a muzzle on like a dog" 

"you could say he kinda is one"  

"oops looks like you missed a spot shinsou" 

shinsou walked around the living picking up things that others purposely threw on the ground for him to pick up, it took all in shinsou not to cry from what everyone was saying. he just wanted to go back home he didn't want to be here anymore. 

whatever they say does not matter

shinsou repeated izuku's words through his head, he just had to clean up and he could finally go back to his room, thats all he had to do. once shinsou was done he quickly grabbed  a sandwich and went back to his room.  he quickly ate so he didn't get 'caught' eating, hours passed and it felt like days to him, he hated this closet of a room each minute felt like it was closing in on him and he felt alone and he didn't like it one bit. he didn't like how it felt like it was getting harder and harder to breath shinsou curled up against the wall putting his head in his knees. 

'its gonna be okay, its gonna be okay'

the door bust open revealing hitoshi's caretaker who seemed to be fuming right now once she spotted shinsou she grabbed him by the collar which startled him out of his sleep, she dragged him out the closet and threw him on the ground "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE CLEAN TO YOU" she screamed into hitoshi's face, shinsou wiped his eyes to see the living room completely destroyed. he quickly stood up "no- i-i-i cleaned it they messed it up" shinsou tried to explain himself but earned a smack "i didn't say talk i don't wanna hear your goddamn voice" she screamed in his face. "and i dont want to hear you fucking lie because you were too lazy to clean this goddamn living room" hitoshi was met with another smack. she grabbed hitoshi collar and dragged him to the front door throwing him out "GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK YOU FUCKING VILLAIN" shinsou scrabbled to his feet. the kids who were outside laughed at the sight of shinsou on the ground, shinsou quickly ran away from the sight of laughing children.

he just wanted to go home

______________

tbh idk if i like the first chapter that was supposed to be posted more.

anways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 

i apologize for any mistakes i have made 

remember to eat your meals and drink water

bye bye