Part 5 - Special FBI Agent, Walker

I woke up on the couch. 

The game invested my attention to the extent that I stayed up for hours despite my injuries. I probably lost track of time as I kept killing enemies and completing missions. This game felt much more surreal compared to the games in Ninjago; it felt like I was actually in the game rather than just beating some bad guys up. 

"Ugh...what time is it?" I asked myself as I reached for my phone. 

It was 1:00 P.M. 

I must have gone to sleep at about 5:00 A.M. given how much I was playing the game. I remember the time saying something like 4:22 A.M. when I was playing, but I didn't pay too much attention.

I got up from bed, hoping to make a good breakfast. Bacon and Eggs sounded like a great option for today: I haven't eaten something like that for a very long time. Maybe I could also eat lunch outside at some fancy restaurant since I had a lot of money. 

Suddenly, a jolting pain seared my side, causing me to clutch the right of my stomach. I fell back on the couch. 

"Why does it hurt so much?" I muttered. 

I then remembered - yesterday was my grand entrance as "Power-Punch!" I beat up those thugs in that bar. They were no big deal - just your typical low-level thugs. I even learned a new move called the Chain Combo, which was useful in taking multiple opponents down.

But then, I met my first formidable opponent: Nightshade. Her powers were no joke, and it stung to admit she beat me without even unleashing her full strength. Hell, she didn't even tap into whatever fancy element/power she had. It showed the challenges I was up against. On top of that, there were at least 15 fighters that I would have to take care of: 15 above-average fighters, that is. Those fighters would include those executives that Mark was talking about and Deathstroke. 

I'll have to start my way at the bottom and slowly work my way to the top. Billy's book looked like a good place to start. According to Mark, it contained strategies and a plethora of information about The Vipers. 

Come to think of it, I should check out what's happening in the city, especially after what happened yesterday. Luckily, I intervened just in time to keep things from going south and saved some innocent people from dying. That should be enough to make the news, right? It would be rare for anyone to see someone putting up a successful resistance against The Vipers, right?

I turned on the computer and went on the news website to check my prediction. Without a doubt, it was true: an article featuring me was at the top of the page. 

Breaking News:  New Hero "Power-Punch" Emerges as Vigilante Savior Amidst The Vipers' Crisis

In a recent showdown with The Vipers, a new vigilante, "Power-Punch," made a bold entrance. 

During the incident at a local warehouse where The Vipers had innocent people hostage, Power-Punch intervened, preventing casualties and single-handedly defeating the criminals.

However, this heroic act has a decent amount of controversy.

Some see him as a hero aiming to protect the city and defeat The Vipers; others think that he has personal motives or even works with the criminals he claims to fight.

In a recent interview, Senator Red expressed support for Power-Punch, highlighting his strategic focus on citizens' safety. Reminding him of the former legend Electro-Punch, the senator sees Power-Punch as a beacon of hope since the city's decline. He urges the public to support this new hero.

Senator Armstrong (got your reference, lol) takes a different stance. Armstrong is thinking of whether this hero wants financial compensation or what he plans to do in the long run. The senator also criticizes Power-Punch for not using more forceful tactics.