Introduction

Maybe you read the description...or maybe you didn't - who knows? 

Maybe you love Jay Walker from Ninjago so much that you came here, or maybe you just wanted to see a story and are not from Ninjago? 

I'll spare you the details, so you know what's going on here. 

What's this book about? 

This book is about a man who gets betrayed and replaced by everyone that he trusts, including his lover, and then finds solace and peace in an entirely new world. This story also involves superpowers, with the protagonist having the ability to control or manipulate lightning. 

This is a Ninjago AU: this means that the story did happen as supposed to, but the things here are moreso unrealistic. 

Spoiler for those who might get bored off the start: The protagonist may or may not cross paths with those who betrayed him again(Looking at you, Ninjago fans).  

Now, onto the next question...

What is Ninjago and should I have watched it? 

Ninjago is a TV show made for kids/teens about six ninjas who have the ability to control six elements and use them to protect the realm of Ninjago. 

Jay Walker is one of those six ninjas and has the power to control lightning.  

He is NOT the protagonist of Ninjago overall.

One ninja or two is the base of focus/protagonist each season - for example, Jay was the focus ninja/protagonist of seasons 6 and 12, while Nya(Jay's lover) was the focus of seasons 5 and 15.

You do NOT have to watch Ninjago to understand this book, it's just the background on which this story will be based on. 

You can read the Ninjago Wiki(which has information about all the characters) if you want a background on Jay or the other main characters of the show, but overall - you can take this as a story of a guy who had lightning powers, got betrayed by everyone he loved, and found solace and peace as the protector of a new city. 

Let's go to the next question...

Why would I choose Ninjago as the background and Jay as the protagonist of this book? 

I watched Ninjago since I was a kid, and am still updated with the show even today. 

I wanted my main character to have lightning powers, and Jay seemed like the only option. 

Thus, I decided to combine three elements: a book about betrayal that I read, a new realm with its share of villains and bad luck, and Jay Walker from Ninjago with lightning powers. 

Next question...

What will this book contain? 

This book will contain a lot of action, but will also go into the mental state of Jay, the state of a desolate city, and Jay being haunted by his betrayal. 

This book has its fair share of darker themes, comedy, and fight scenes. 

This book will also have a lot of words and advanced usage of grammar. However, since my update times are slow, you will appreciate the long chapters and detail in them. 

The chapters are packed with fight scenes, Jay's mental state, and interactions all around.

Next question...

What do I recommend? 

I recommend sticking around as much as you can. 

It's true that the beginning parts of each chapter could be boring, but that's what makes it fun.

When you play a video game, do you quit first try, or do you keep trying? 

That's what this book is about - if you look at the first few chapters, and give up, then not only will you not improve on analyzing books, but you will also miss out on a wonderful story about a character who goes through a big journey. 

For example, think of what Master Wu, a very important Ninjago character, said below...

 "Patience is a virtue, and all good things come to those who wait. Be polite in person and in tongue. Opinions are welcome, but words spoken in anger will fall upon deaf ears."

Be patient, and you will come to find a book that gives Jay a wonderful story and examines all the themes that there are. 

I also recommend that rather than just reading, you also take the time to vote(top right of the page) if you like a chapter and also comment - both of these actions make the book more accessible to other people. 

I also love seeing a vote and comment, it always makes my day, so if you can, please do those things. 

My final note: 

This is a unique Ninjago book focusing on the meaning of life using powers, fight scenes, trauma from betrayal, and finding solace and peace. 

I hope that you guys enjoy this book and get the experience of your lives...