First Love (Part 2)

Summary: Wedding planner, Yoona, had to plan the wedding of her first love, Kim Taehyung.

Note: Lyrics are italicized and there are narrations in between them.
            This story is composed of two parts.

**********

Taehyung's POV

KimTaehyungOfficial

❤️ 30,125 Likes

KimTaehyungOfficial Good morning!

View all 5,302 comments
Hobiseok Great! You prepared breakfast for two! I'll be there in a minute!
Seokjinnie @Hobiseok I don't think it's for you...
Jungkoookie Welcome back to Instagram after your 5 year hiatus!
Jiyoung You never cooked for anyone love. Can I go to your apartment and taste it?
KimTaehyungOfficial @Hobiseok @Seokjinnie @Jungkookie @Namjoonie @MinSuga @MinJimin Don't talk to me traitors. You're keeping secrets from me now.

"Hello, Mr. Kwon?" I greeted as he answered my call.

[Good morning, Mr. Kim. What can I do for you at this time of the day?] He asked

"What time is Lim Yoona supposed to be at work today?" I asked straight to the point.

[Lim Yoona, sir? Why is there a problem?"] Panic was evident on his voice but I just ignored it.

"None at all, I actually have a favor to ask."

[Anything for you sir and she's supposed to be here at 7.]

"I had to inform you that she won't be at work until 10. Unfortunately, she had to tale care of me and my friends last night as we got too drunk so she's been up all night. Do you think that would be possible?"

[Of course, Mr. Kim. I'll inform one of her colleagues and have her work covered.]

[That's great! Thank you, Mr. Kwon. I really appreciate it.] I said before ending the call.

I looked at the dining table and felt satisfied at how the breakfast I prepared turned out. Yoona will love it.

I plopped down on the couch and started watching a random movie to wait for Yoona to get up. It's already 8 in the morning so I'm guessing that she'll be up soon.

"Shit shit shit" I was startled as it suddenly rain of curse words in my apartment.

I looked behind me and saw Yoona scrambling to put her heels on, with her hair still messed up.

"Hey, what's with the rush?" I asked as I walk to her.

"My starts at 7 and I'm already an hour late. I need to go." She said before clumsily running to the door while still trying to put her shoes on.