The Heir

Summary: The heir and heiress of two big companies met in such an unfortunate manner but more events that night surprised them both.

**********

Yoona's POV

Yoona, where are you going? The party is in an hour and you're not yet dressed!" Mom exclaimed as she caught me waiting for the elevator. I was about to go to the mall nearby to buy some gummies and I don't care about that boring party but of course, I wouldn't dare to tell her about that.

"I need to stop by the mall quickly mom, it's urgent. Now if you'll excuse me." I didn't let mom answer as I already ran to the elevator and pressed the close button repeatedly. Mom stood there looking at me with a frown on her face but she loves me, she won't be mad for too long.

I took my phone out and dialed my friend's number.

[What?]

"Good evening to you too." We both scoffed at my remark. Why am I even not yer used to her greetings? If you can even call that one.

[Seriously Yoon, what is it? Mom is pestering me about hurrying up for that boring party.] I can clearly hear the annoyance in Sunny's voice which made me laugh.

"Seems like you can't pass through the security this time. What a shame." I teased her while I walk out of the elevator.

[Why? Were you able to sneak out?] Sunny asked, full of curiosity and excitement.

[No way!] She screamed through the phone too loud that I needed to take it away from my ear. This girl can get really loud sometimes.

Well, I understand her. We always sneak out before the boring business parties our parents force us to attend. Just to have less time to spend in a room full of businessmen. Unfortunately for me, I am almost always caught sneaking out so I don't really succeed on it often.

"I know right! Well, it's about time I spend some mon---" I stopped on my track as I realized something. I checked the pockets of my pants and nothing was there.

[Please don't tell me that you forgot your wallet again.] Sunny is probably rolling her eyes on me now. Well, even I want to do it to myself.

A rare opportunity and you let it slip right through your fingers. Congratulations Im Yoona!

"I won't" I whispered through the phone, too upset to speak any louder than that.

[What should I do to you? Your plan always fails.] I pouted as Sunny teases me even more. Well, there's only truth in her statement that's why it hurts more.

"I'm hanging up," I said before doing so and turning around to go back to our suite.

I was only able to take two steps before something hard hit me on my head.

Now what? How unfortunate is this night gonna be?!

I groaned before looking at the thing that hit me and oh! It's a person, not a thing.

Well damn, I thought I hit the concrete since it was so hard.

"Watch where you're going," He said nonchalantly, not even bothering to look at me since he's too occupied dusting his tux off.

I groaned in annoyance as I help myself get up and said, "You also need to watch where you're going."

I stood before him and it's the only time when I get to see his face.