Best Friends

Summary: Kim Taehyung and Lim Yoona are very close friends however the fear of having their fans think that they are in a relationship arose as their interactions that are a bit too much for normal friends got caught in cameras.

**********

Yoona's POV

"Do you need some help?" One of the security guards of the building asked as he saw me carrying about 10 bags of groceries.

"I can manage, thank you," I answered politely before getting in the elevator.

I sighed deeply after putting down the bags while waiting for the elevator to reach my floor. It didn't take long until I need to get out of it. I immediately pressed the pin code before struggling to keep the door open with both my hands occupied.

"Kim Taehyung! Are you not planning to help me?!" I shouted as I continue to struggle with the door.

Soon, Taehyung finally came and helped me with the groceries while apologizing. 

"I seriously won't buy your groceries if you won't help me carry it even just from the lobby." I groaned as I felt my arms hurt.

Those were some heavy groceries.

"Behave, we have visitors." That was all he had to say to keep me shut up while walking to the living room.

I'm currently in Taehyung's apartment, helping him with his chores since he's too busy to do them and I, being a wonderful best friend decides to give him a hand.

"Yoona-ssi?" My eyes widen as we reached the living room, full of visitors, artists, and cameras, and crews.

"G-good morning." I greeted and bowed, too flustered to do anything else.

Jaesuk hyung, Taecyeon Oppa, Heechul Oppa, Sowon, and Tzuyu are there, sitting in the living room.

"Get change first in my bathroom since I'll wait for you in my room," Taehyung whispered to me before going to the kitchen.

I stood there a few seconds before coming back to my senses and excused myself. I totally forgot that I'm wearing my house clothes even though I went to get groceries.

This will cause a huge misunderstanding.

I went to Taehyung's closet and grabbed some black hoodie and sweatpants. I changed in his bathroom before going outside to talk to him.

"What was that?" I whisper shouted, even if his room is soundproof.

"Calm down, it's okay I'll explain to them. I'm sorry I forgot to mention it to you earlier." Taehyung said while giving me his box smile.

How am I supposed to stay mad at him?

"You know that both our fans will get crazy once they heard about this." I pointed out, worried about the consequences that our close friendship may bring.

"I told you that I'll explain it so there won't be any misunderstandings. Just trust me and do what you need to do okay?" He pouted with his puppy eyes.

This guy really knows how to control me at times like this.

Knowing that there's nothing more I can do about all these, I just nodded in response before pushing him out of the room. "Doing what I need to do" simply means his chores since I didn't want him to spend money on hiring cleaners who'll probably just take advantage of their work.