End Of The Year Show (Part 1)

Summary: In which someone caught Kim Taehyung's attention during the red carpet and he couldn't take his eyes off of her anymore.

Note: Lyrics are italicized and there are narrations in between them.
            This story is composed of two parts.

**********

Taehyung's POV

"Let's go!" Jimin shouted as we reached our destination.

As soon as the door of our car opened, the incredible shout of fans and blinding flash of cameras welcomed us.

"Here we have BTS!" The host greeted as we reached the stage for a short interview during the red carpet.

Since I don't usually speak during these kind of interviews, I let myself look around for a while. After a few minutes since the interview began, screams of fans filled the red carpet, indicating that a new idol came. As I glanced at the end of the red carpet, I've been starstruck by the newcomer.

Wearing a wonderful black backless gown, walking ever so elegantly, smiling bright enough to light up the world, and beauty that cannot be compared.

"Gorgeous" I unknowingly mumbled to myself.

"What?" I was startled as Jungkook turned to me.

Seems like I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. But I couldn't care less as my eyes are set on the ethereal beauty walking towards us.

"Oh! I see." I looked at Jungkook who's currently looking at Yoona sunbaenim.

I must've been so obvious that even he knows what I'm talking about. But can you really blame me? How can you focus on something else when there's a literal goddess walking towards you?

Unfortunately, our interview finished before sunbaenim can even reach the stage. I guess I'll just have to steal glances at her later.

And that's exactly what I did during the whole event. Trying to steal sneaky glances at the beauty I've never seen before.

"Sunbaenim already have a lot of eyes on her, if you continue to be one of them, then she'll most probably melt already." Namjoon hyung whispered to me catching me off the guard.

Am I being that obvious? I don't think so. Maybe Jungkook told me on hyung. Either way, I'm not admitting it to hyung because I know better than doing so.

"Who's keeping an eye on whom? What are you talking about hyung?" I denied before turning my attention to the group performing on stage.

I first made sure that my members aren't paying attention to me before once again looking at Yoona sunbaenim. For some odd reasons, I just really can't take my eyes off of her. Time quickly passed by, and it's time for announcement of winners.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Girls' Generation's Yoona!" She greeted gracefully on stage.

The disappointment that I felt when she suddenly disappeared from her seat early vanished into thin air.

I am once again mesmerized by sunbaenim's beauty. Her gown makes her look like a goddess even more. The sequins on it are nothing compared to her shining face. Her voice sounding like a bird chirping in the morning, so sweet yet so powerful. The smile on her face that cannot be compared to any other that I've seen before. Everything just makes her look perfect in my eyes.