Trickers' Tricks Tremble

After the meeting was ended, all the Numberblocks ran to their houses, shut their doors, windows, chimneys and even ovens (honestly, I don't know why) and locked them to stay safe. 26 was casually walking near the houses as if nothing exists.

26: Where did they all go?

He knocks on 15's house door.

26: Anyone home?

15: *through the door* I'm not here.

26: But, I can hear you.

15: I'm not here.

26: You're just gonna say that?

15: I'm not here.

26: Uh...

15: Why aren't you in your house?

26: Why are you all in your houses?

15: Didn't you hear the  announcement made by Twelve? She said two hunters are on the loose.

26: *pretends* Uh.. oh, yeah! I definitely heard it! But.. uh... Don't you think hiding will just make it worse?

15: What do you mean?

26: If you hide in your houses, they will know that you are in there, because no one is outside anywhere.

26 signalled Sofia and Yoder to come, and so they did.

26: I think that fighting back will be the best way to handle this. Right?

15: I guess you're right.

26: So, why don't you come with me and tell all the other Numberblocks about this?

15: Um... Is anyone with you?

26: I'm alone.

15: Okay.

As soon as she opened the door, Sofia and Yoder caught her, covered her mouth and eyes and took her to where Nine was. They tied her to a chair and removed her eye and mouth cover. They removed Nine's mouth cover too.

26: Toodle-oo! *closes door*

15: I taught you better than this, Twenty-Six! 😠

9: So... How are the others?

15: Everyone is in their houses. They're all afraid of them. But, I have to warn them somehow!

9: I'm sorry. I tried breaking the rope, but it just won't budge.

15: Ropes are my worst nightmare. 😒

9: Honestly, my legs are kinda numb. *giggles* And it feels funny!

15: Right.. But look over there! There is a window! Only if there was a way to open it and get up there...

9: If it was for me to say, this is a job for Step Squad!

15: *gasp*

15 breaks the rope and splits into 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1.

5: Five!

4: Four!

3: Three!

2: Two!

1: One!

1-5: Step Squad!

1: Step one! Find a long rope! That'll get you started!

2: Step two! Make a knot! And then we're on our way!

3: Step three! *takes a stone* Smash the window! Don't be downhearted!

4: Step four! Attach the rope to the top! We're gonna save the day!