Stolen Agent

They all froze in their place. They didn't know whether to run or stay there. Sofia aimed her rifle at the trio and got ready to pull the trigger.

Sofia: Come with us right now!

She shoots once and misses.

1: In your dreams!

14 got away with his skateboard and 1 managed to climb the skateboard with him. Fifteen stood there, looking blankly at the hunters and her betraying agent. Sofia aimed her rifle at 15.

Sofia: You need to explain how you got away!

15: No.

Yoder: You better do it now, or your friend, Nine, is gone!

15: No.

Sofia: Come with us now!!

15: No. 🙂

15 took her step shape and hid herself.

Yoder: What the? How did she do that?

Sofia: *shrugs*

26: I-I can help take her.

Yoder: We're counting on you. Meet us at the hideout in ten minutes.

26: Will do.

Sofia and Yoder leave the house. 26 walks over to 15.

26: Come out of there, Fifteen.

15: *comes out* What do you want?

26: Come with me.

15: Why?

26: I have to take you to the hideout!

15: No. I'm not coming.

26: Ugh! I'll just take you by myself!

26 blinks once and 15 disappears.

26: I hate you.

Little did 26 know is that 15 went to her other friends to tell them about this. She reached her next closest neighbor, 16. She was unsure whether to go in, because 16 is a party animal. 15 knocks the door and 16 opens the door slowly, peeking from it. She quickly pulled 15 in and closed the door.

16: ARE YOU CRAZY?!

15: Don't sho-

16: YOU KNOW THEY COULD'VE CAUGHT YOU!! WHY AREN'T YOU AT YOUR HOME?!

15: You just made me deaf.

16: 😒

15: I have to warn you about Twenty-Six. If you ever hear him, just don't open. Okay?

16: Twenty-Six?! He's against us?!

15: Yes.

16: Gotta let everyone know about this now!!

16 goes to the rooftop of her house with 15. She takes two special air horns and started blowing them like crazy.

15: Stop!

16: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

15: I said stop!

16: WHAT?

15: I SAID STOP!!

16 immediately stops in surprise.

16: Did you just...

15: I-I'm sorry. I only use my loud voice in emergencies... Just don't tell anyone about this...

16 just stood there, not knowing how to react.

15: If you honk these air horns, the hunters could know that we're here.

16: Right.

15: We should... Um... Get the others?

16: Uh-huh. *nods head*

After a while, they all gathered in the Doomsday Bunker.

1: *to 15* Since you know more about this situation, I'll give you the mic. You can talk.

15: Thanks. *in the mic* *nervously* Hello everyon-

All the Numberblocks look at 15.

15: Uh... I-I shouldn't use the m-mic. *gives it to 1*

1: It's okay, Fifteen.

15: Hello everyone. From earlier, when Twelve told us that someblock is against us, that someblock is... Twenty-Six... He has been working with them, and there is no refined reason. Nine is trapped in a hideout, and I can tell you the way... Hopefully it's right... After we find and save Nine, we take the teleporter, that's what I heard is called, and send them back to their world.

10: Great plan! But where is the hideout?

15: I will tell you! I said it earlier!

21: Uh... Fifteen... Look behind you!

15: What?!

She turns around to see 26 standing a few metres away, and without knowing, Yoder was using his bow and arrow to shoot an arrow, which hit 15. She falls to the ground.

Explanation why they wanted to get 15:
She can tell everyone the place of the hideout and their plan would be ruined.

Everyblock stared in shock, as 21 ran to 15, with tears in her eyes, hoping that she isn't dead.

21: *to herself* You can't die... Please get up! *to Yoder* We'll get revenge one day! You have my word!!

Yoder: *mockingly* You have my word! *normal voice* Take it away, Sofia!

Sofia comes and pushes 21 away, threatening everyone with her rifle. 26 takes 15 and the trio leave the Bunker.

21: No! Come back!

20: Leave them, Twenty-One. We will get her back. Don't worry.

21: How will we get her?! We don't know where's the hideout! We are literally lost! *cries*

1: We will get everything back to normal. Trust me! *in the mic* Okay! Everyone, listen!! We will split into teams! From 1, who is me, to 10 in one team! 11 to 14 in one team! 16 to 20 in one team! 22, 23, 24 and 25 in one team! 21, 27 and 28 in the last team!

0: What about me?

1: Uh... You can go with 11 to 14's team.

0: Yay! I'm gonna help!

1: Let's get this done with!

BUT LITTLE DID THEY KNOW!! Was that the horrid betraying agent was listening to everything...

26: Thought you could get away, huh? *shakes head* Never in a million years.

______________________________

I did my best to keep this chapter long!

You already have the questions in your mind, I don't have to type them in.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

🖐🏻High Five!⭐