chapter. 2💛

" I love you
Not because of who
you are,
But because of who
I am when I am
with you"

●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●

"Eat"
neyonica said as manik was just staring at her.

"Ma sa if you want to talk about want baba sa said in morning so plz I'm not interested "

"Aree manik app baat toh suniye , app se koi nandini ko chodne ke liye thodi na keh raha hai . Aur nandini ne aapse shaadi ki hai ek hone wale maharaj se shaadi ki hai toh unhe ye pata hi hoga ki apki aur bhi shaadiya hogi hi !!Dekhiye agar app maan jayenge toh humara hi toh llabh(profit) hoga na . We can extend our kingdom a lot more. "

"You are a woman first before being the queen , how can you even think that way? Do you think I don't notice the sadness in your eyes or in choti ma sa's eyes or in rupali ma sa's eyes when baba sa is not with you but with someone else. I'm sorry to say ma sa but I know you don't like it when baba sa goes to any other queen or to any of his concubine...."

Neyonica is just looking down because she knows that her son is right. And ofcourse she doesn't like when maharaj goes to anyone other than her. Though she is the queen and even maharaj spends most of his time with her as she is his favourite but still she doesn't like even the little time or night which her husband spends with someone else .

"Ma sa I love nandini, I really do . I'm not saying that baba sa doesn't love you but all of his love is not only yours it's being distributed. And the pain or the sadness that I see in your eyes I don't want to see it in nandini's eyes. Ans if I marry someone she'll be my responsibility and I can't run away from my responsibility. That's why I don't want to take any" Manik explained her softly.

Slowly nodding her head she went away telling him to finish his food .

Manik looked at his mother going away trying to hide her tears but it didn't go unnoticed by manik!!!

Sighing he pushed the plate a little and made his way to their room .

"Yuvrani andar hai?" Manik asked Chanda nandini's person dasi who was standing outside his room talking to another dasi .

"Ha Yuvraj " she said looking down.

He nodded and was about to move in when chanda called him again.

"Yuvraj vo..."

"Kya baat hai?"

"Vo yuvrani ne Kuch khaya nahi hai subh ke baad" she informed him as he had secretly told her to give him all the information of nandini's health.

Manik then moved in again nodding to chanda .

Manik smiled seeing the view of his room.

Nandini was sleeping like a baby . Cuddling to the blanket , closer and closer. He felt jealous of that blanket which was so close to his nandini.

Removing his turban and all the heavy jewellery he quickly laid down beside her and pulled her in his arms.

"Mani..aap kab aaye" she said snuggling in him more and more . Relaxing in his warmth.

He felt her grip tighter than usual he knew the reason already.

"Just now" he answered kissing her forehead and holding her more tightly..... she continued hearing his heart beat almost laying on him.

Ha was awake , she was awake but still no words were exchanged there was only silence , not the one full of tension but the much needed one.

After all most 15 mins manik called out softly

"Nandu"

She smiled hearing her nick name given by him from his mouth . She felt unknown overwhelmingly happiness.

"hmm"

"You had your lunch?"

She gulped knowing how concerned is about her health.

"Umm..hmm ha I.. I had " she said stammering.

"Hmm you know na i don't like lies " she quickly sat up and said

"Yuvraj vo..I ..I was just hungry that's why. You know I had my breakfast so much na that I didn't feel like having anything after that" she said almost in one breadth.

"Accha then why did you lie to me ?" He said softly holding her hand after getting up . She knew this is leading somewhere she didn't want it to go .....

"Vo I just thought you'll be angry because I didn't eat na therefore..nothing else . Come on now get up let's go down it's almost time for dinner I'll check whether it's ready. You come later..." she said trying to get rid of his hold not at all meeting his eyes.

"Nandini " he took her name like a prayer. And her eyes filled with tears.

"Look into my eyes plzz" he said pleading. She nodded in no and his grip became tighter.

He held her chin with the index finger and thumb of his free hand and made her look at him.

"I love you and only you" he said as soon as his soft eyes met with her teary ones .

"I know " she said again looking down.

"Nandini I'm sorry for whatever happened in the morning and but I promise you will be the only one ruling my heart and me for the rest of my life...I'll not get married again ." He said holding her both hands in his.

"I love you too" was her only reply and hugged him tight . This is probably the most tightest hug she had ever hugged .

He hugged her back and said still being in the hug

"Nandini never hide things from me no matter what it is you can share it with me . You know that na? " he asked

"Hmm"

"If there's anything come to me ,talk to me your heart out but don't do what you did today. Hiding from me, not eating , pretending to sleep with tears . Always remember that."

He said kissing her cheek. She smiled whole heartedly and was about to kiss him on his cheek as he was looking straight but manik turned to kiss her again which resulted in meeting of their lips .........

.......................