chapter.3💞

Love don't need
to be perfect
it just needs to
be true...

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

After the dinner which was done peacefully everyone retired to their room. Manik was supposed to be in his room with nandini but he was too busy for that. Nandini was waiting in her room when a dasi entered.

"Yuvrani, Yuvraj has called you to meet him in the back side of the place near the garden..."
She informed nandini looking down .

" ok , you go"
she said standing up and arranging her duppata properly.

.........................................................................

Nandini was slowly moving towards her destination. There was completely dark there she was walking with a marshal in her hands. When suddenly the mashal was taken away from her hands. she pulled by someone and she crashed into a strong wall , or wait wait someone's chest??

A hand landed on her mouth to stop her from screaming but she never did.

"Haww !! You didn't scream ?"
The man who pulled her said in a low tone.

"Why will I when I know it's my dear husband "
Nandini said circling her hands around manik's neck.

"Oo so you know already !! Kaise?" Manik asked resting his hands on her waist .

"It's so simple ....there's no one who can dare to do such things with YUVRAJ MANIK MALHOTRA'S wife . And also now I'mhabitual to it being pulled here and there"

"Hmm so you know my trick now so I'll have to find for a new one haina??"
He said leaning near her lips. She pushed him and said ..

"Ahaha this trick is not gonna work either" she said folding her arms on her chest.

" hmm my bad "
He said walking up to her and closed her eyes from behind.

"So I have something new for you!!! Come"

They walked a little and then he stopped. And slowly removed his hands from her eyes.
She was mesmerized to see the view it was nothing very very special but yes for her it was best. There were at the back side of the palace in the garden . All of the it was beautifully decorated with diyas and a big bed was arranged with white curtains around it. She loved seeing stars and he live seeing the sparkle in her eyes, which came when she see stars.

"Yuvraj this...this is so beautiful...."
She said going further and looking at the whole surrounding .

"So may I? "
manik said asking for her hand. She happily gave in and he led her till the bed. They laid there in in the open sky. She was happy doing this after a long time, she was kneeling observing the dark sky full of stars keeping her head on his shoulder, and talking to him about various things, whereas he was too busy in looking at the most beautiful woman of the universe.

"I love you"
He suddenly said out of nowhere

"Hhu? I love you too "
She said blushing.