chapter.4 🤍

I might not be there
with you .
But I'm always there
for you

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

All the preparations for manik's departure was done . There were all set to go when

"Yuvraj"
I voice stopped them .

All turned to see cabir walking in . Manik smiled broadly and took him in a hug even before he greets him .

"So how are you cabir??? Back to work after long......holiday?
Manik said with a ting of naughtiness hidden.

Cabir is manik's childhood best friend, his buddy. He holds a important position in the kingdom not because he is manik's friend but because he is a very capable one.also has a great ......contribution to manan's marriage. After all he was the one to make manik realise his feelings also give him strength to confess his feelings and the happiest one in manan's marriage as if it was it was his own. And manik had to control him😛😛. Treats nandini like his small sister which she too accepted gladly. Hmm coming to the point ...recently this man was married so was on holiday for some days who was back again .

"Bohot achi thi Yuvraj par ab kam ki baat Kare?"
He said a lil embarrassed..

"Aree bhabhi se nahi milaoge?"

"Next time abhi hume jana hai na?"
Cabir said

"Kaha ?? You are not coming anywhere ok?
Manik said almost warning

"Shadi thi meri ho gai bimar nahitha jo aa nahi sakta"
He said mimicking the last part

"Fine dramebaaz chal"
manik finally said defitated

" bhai sa I want to meet bhabhi sa"
Nandini winned like a kid in front of her only brother.

" yuvrani sa app..."

"Bhai sa...."
Nandini said in a warning tone.

"Acha acha meri choti vapas aane ke baad sabes pehele vahi karunga thik hai?"

"Hmm"
Nandini said in a bored tone

"Ab has bhi do "

Nandini smiled on his drama . After aiding bye to every one they left along with cabir.

"I told manik a outsider can never have the capability to be the queen but no ..he didn't listen. Don't you have manner you outsider??? Sab ke samne aise baat karte hai kisi bhi paray mard se??"
Neyonica said in a disgusted tone

"Vo aadmi humara bhai hai-"
Nandini was about to explain her self in a scared tone but was cut off

"Don't you dare argue with me . Now quickly ask for forgiveness or else I have my ways "
Neyonica barked at her