chapter.5 ❣

There's a small correction. In previous chapter where manik returen after 2 days was not 2 days but a week.

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

Even if you are with me
the whole day,
I'll miss you
the second you leave

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

Nandini's POV

Ouch my head hurts also I'm having a little fever and cherry on top is this nausea......god I feel I'll puke anytime but I don't and I'll die with this feeling.......

Actually it's happening from nearly a week but I ignore it cause I know it's nothing serious.

I was too happy seeing my manik back after a whole of a week but to my I didn't even meet him yet how great na....it was morning when he returned and now it's almost dinner time. I can't blame him for anything because I saw it all coming when I was getting married.

Where the whole kingdom expected a grand big fat wedding of the Yuvraj and future king but to their dismay it was done in a small temple in the simplest way possible

Flashback

"Manik please I don't think it's right. Actually it very wrong . Your own parents are against this marriage how can you disappoint them this way. I know you they will never agree for this marriage but we can't lose our hope . We will surely convince them and then get marr-"

I was cut in mid sentence

"nandini do you trust me?"

He said so intensely looking right in my eyes.
I just nodded my head positively.

"Then please come with me . I know how my parents are. They won't agree now but once we are married they will eventually agree. So please nandini please marry me I can't leave without you..you are the only reason of me being alive now please nandini"

He almost beeged in tears and I couldn't just couldn't control and burst out in tears. And hugged him tightly.

" I love you too manik. I love you so much. But manik what about dadi sa?"

I asked breaking the hug

" you don't have to stress this chotusa brain of yours until I'm here. Let's go to your house. "

He said with chuckle and we headed towards my house.

Chandika
Nandini had no one in this world but she wasn't alone rge only person she trusted was chandika whom she loved as her own dadi and chandika too loved nandini as her own. Coincidentally chandika was alone too so she kept nandini with her. She was stage one who brought up nandini. She was old and very old so, couldn't work and all. Nandini took all the responsibilities at a very young age. Chandika was very excited to know the person nandini loves when nandini said she is love but when she came to know that it's manik. She straight away said no, that was the first time she raised her voice on nandini. But when she on lots of requests of nandini met manik , she came to know he is a nice guy, loves nandini a lotttttttt and will keep her forever. She agreed for their marriage . She will be left alone nandini thought and was going to take her along with her to the mahal but chandika disagreed saying that they don't even drink water of theirs daughter's house living is a far away thing. Nandini believed her . Till today chandika never ever stepped into the Mahal, nandini would go to meet her.