Prologue

Nandini's POV

I heard a sound of something falling, i followed the direction which led me to  her wing. I was afraid,  insecure and a lot more. Manik hadn't returned yet , there were no soldiers guarding this wing. This was all giving me negative vibes. Controlling my racing heart i entered her wing to see if she was in any problem..

I slowly walked and reached her door which was slightly open. I was about to call her when I heard her voice
"Yuvraj...ahh slowly plzz"

And my heart broken into a million pieces......

I ran away far away from there. How can he do this to me? he told me he will never break my trust, he told me he'll be mine only mine!! I broke down in tears as soon as I reached my room. Never in my wildest dreams I have ever thought I will ever have to go through this.......

But It's fine ! He is her husband too. She too has the same rights on him as i have... I kept making myself understand ignoring all the thoughts of "only mine". This was suppose to happen some or the other day. After all there's nothing i can give him. And may be this is what's written in my fate! I was so into it  that i didn't realise that I had already passed out on floor itself.......

........................................................................