♡Chapter Five♡

[Y/N] felt a lot of guilt when Claudette came up to her smiling, beckoning the girl to come and sit down at the fire with the others. Questions instantly started being thrown at [Y/N] by her friend, obviously Claudette had been extremely worried about their wellbeing; she had no idea where they had vanished to. Taking a few seconds to compose theirselves [Y/N] began explaining where she had been, the others listening, confused.

"Darlin' that sounds like a whole lotta'
trouble, they didn't hurt ya' did they?"
Kate sounded concerned but [Y/N] shook her head, insisting she was fine. She knew that was a lie though after what Ji-Woon did to her body, but [Y/N] couldn't bring herself to say anything about that. If anything [Y/N] wanted to portray Ji-Woon to the others as a good person, however that wouldn't be a possibility not after all he has done to them in trials; including the rest of the killers too.

"We ain't gonna' talk about how she's been sneaking off to see that bastard Trickster?" David piped up, anger in his voice. Nea who was next to him rolled her eyes, smacking the man on the back of his head with a scoff.

"You idiot! [Y/N] would never betray us in any way, don't you use that brain of yours? This is some valuable info!" David rubbed the sore spot on his head, sending Nea a hard death glare. Before he could get out an insult to her though, Dwight timdily spoke up.

"I-I think [Y/N] is very brave." He gave a small smile to said girl, with which she returned one.

"Thank you Dwight. Um- but there is something else I kind of need to confess, I-uh don't know how you'll respond to it though... " [Y/N] gulped.
It was truly best to tell the survivors eveything and that meant confessing about being profound with Ji-Woon,
even if they responded negatively atleast it was out in the open; not eating away at her subconscious for keeping it hidden.

"You can tell us anything darlin' we won't be angry I swear to ya' hun."

"So we all know the new killer right?" [Y/N] looked around, everyone nodded their heads. "Well um- me and him may have uh.. How do I say this?" The girls face grew hot remembering the night, Ji-Woons naked body flashing in her mind.

"Had sex?" Meg spoke bluntly, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Y-Yeah we did." [Y/N] looked down at her feet, not wanting to even look at her friends faces.

"You're making a mistake." A voice
said, [Y/N] looked up to see Yun-Jin.
The woman put a hand to her hip standing above where [Y/N] sat.

"W-What do you mean?" Yun-Jin came to sit beside the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Please if you value your life or your mentality you'll leave Ji-Woon alone. Anything that he tells you is a lie." Yun-Jin consolidated the girl, who didn't know what to say back to that.

"How do you know that? All the killers could be just like us." Jake rasied an eyebrow, Yun-Jin sighed.

"I knew Ji-Woon before this place, he is a sadistic murderer, he doesn't care about anyone but himself trust me. He's way too self absorbed to even notice anybody elses feelings, in the end he'll do what's best for him and him alone." Yun-Jin turned to look at [Y/N] once again, seeing the girl had a distraught look on her face.

"I can't help my feelings for him, they won't go away... Even when he hurts me they remain." [Y/N] felt tears well up in the corners of her [E/C] eyes, a painful sting shot through her heart.
Ji-Woon really had the girl attached,
so much that it was becoming dangerous not just to her but for others around her. What Yun-Jin told her pained [Y/N] to the very core, she didn't want to believe any of it but she knew deep down it was most likely true.