chapter 3: Eva

(Past. Approximately a month before annas kidnapping.)

I had just said goodbye to my friends after a night out and i was heading home. It was late at night so we all agreed that when we split up we should turn our locations on and be available.

I was about 10mins away from home and i decided to walk since i didnt want to wait for the bus and have it not come and be outside longer. I wasnt scared to walk alone i was just causious. You never know.

I wasnt listening to any music so i could hear the activity going on around me.it was around midnight and i was slightly drunk but to the point where i could still act sober.

My brain and reaction time was a bit slow tho.

I had to walk through this wooded area in order to get to the main road and walk up to my house.

Im usually not scared but being a little slow can be a huge advantage for anyone that notices.

I took my phone out my pocket and held on to my bag after putting it over one shoulder and began to call one of my friends.

Im pretty sure she wasnt drunk anymore because before we said our goodbyes she was very confused and couldnt really form sentences but now she sounded fine over the phone.

She picked up imediately just like she said she would and started asking questions.

I told her im fine and i just needed a little distraction otherwise i would have started getting paranoid.

Once she calmed down we started talking about the subject we inicially left off of before i had to leave.

Someone was gonna walk with me but they ended up leaving earlier and the others live further away from my house so i decided id walk bymyself.

There hasnt been anything suspicious going on around my area so i felt more comfortable than usuall walking alone at this time of night.
As long as i dont overthink it'll be fine i thought.

It was getting a bit cold so i figured id pick up my paste and go through a short cut.

The short cut was a little road with a more dencer forest around it.it cut off of the road i was currently on and led into a quite eary area.
I wasnt 100%there so i didnt realise what i was getting myself into, i was also distracted by my friend blabering on about something.

I was feeling fine until i felt someone watching me. I also felt a presence but i didnt want to tell my friend just yet since i wasnt totally sure and i didnt want to freak her out so i just walked a bit faster and acted like its nothing.

I couldnt see the end of the road just yet when i felt something move around me. There might have been more than one thing but whatever it was, it was on the path i was walking on.

I heard footsteps so i freaked out and  started jogging . while i did that i started whispering to my friend how i heard something .
as i thought she freaked out too.

At this point my mind was completely focused on finding the main road and not stopping.

i couldnt hear anything follow me when i first started running but i heard it pick up the pase when i got further away.

I was almost at the main road when i felt something grab onto my waist  aggressively pulling me back . I screamed and dropped my phone hearing my friend scream through it.

I managed to turn around which to i see a rabbit mask. It was a yellow mask and the person behing it was fully protected.

I  panicked more as tried to get out of his grip.

The guy was super strong so he managed to push me onto the ground and hold me down by my arms.

I was kicking my legs and moving around as much as i could.

I kept screaming for help but i wasnt close enough to the main road for anyone to hear me.

I was terrified.

My ribs and wrists started hurting from him holding me down and i was uncontrollably crying begging him to let me go.

He wrestled me for a good 5mins until i got super out of breath and weak.
He took advantage of it and quickly sat me up. 2 other people came out of the bushess who also had rabbit masks on. they were coloured blue and purple.

They aggressively held my hands behind me and pushed my legs aside so they could get closer to my face.

The blue guy came real close to my face and said 'first one caught' before smacking tape onto my mouth.
It hurt so i screamed but it was muffled.

I wouldnt stop so they decided to put a cloth bag over my head .
I was squirming and still screaming when they stood me up .

they guided me to a car,still having a tight grip around my arms.
They sat me at the back of it and felt someone grab my thigh from the side. I couldnt really see anything so i started to freak out even more.

What are they gonna do to me.

why am i here.

Suddenly someone pulled the bag off my head and started choking me slightly.

I turn to the side and see a guy with a green rabbit mask.

I screamed one last time before i felt  myself pass out.

Everything went black for a while after that...

Holy shit. Did i just get kidnapped?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry a shorter chapter than usuall i just wanted to introduce eva.lets hope it made sense.
Dont forget to voteeeee. Word count~950~ (didnt re read so dont attack me)
I love you. And have a seggsy day.