10 ||

A/N: [IMPORTANT!] THE PROLOGUES SETTING IS ON TOKYO. I CHANGED IT ONCE AGAIN AND NOW ITS FINAL. THANK YOU!

"Will she be alright, Ieiri-san?" You query the female doctor as she heads toward her desk that sat behind you. "She'll be fine. You don't need to worry." She replies as she takes a seat on her chair, neatly.

"That's good to hear then." A relieved and reassured sigh escaped your lips as you face the quiet Kugisaki, who is currently unconscious.

"How about you, [Y/n]?" Ieiri asks you, looking at you sternly and steady with worry. "What do you mean?" You face her, your head slightly tilting from confusion.

"You know there's not much time." Ieiri looked even more sternly and steadily with much more worry. You chuckle lightly, now understanding her phrase of statement.

"I don't know what your up to [Y/n], but if you take too much of the pills-- you will face the consequences." Ieiri looked absolutely worried. You've never seen her this worried.

"You know that [Y/n]. Don't act recklessly. You have to take this more seriously. Broadening and extending your li--"

"Okay! Okay...I get it." You cut Ieiri off mid sentence, stopping her before she could finish speaking. "I know. Don't worry." You take your gaze away from Kugisaki, turning your head over to face Ieiri's direction.

"As soon as I find what I'm seeking for, I'll simply finsih my task and I'll stop taking the pills." You reassure Ieiri, smiling at the end of your sentence. "Yeah?" You added, the same smile lingering on your lips.

A sigh was the only thing her lips could utter out. "Very well then, about the pills." Ieiri stated, looking down at the pile of files in front of her desk.

"What about the pills?" You queried Ieiri, heading off over towards her and her desk as Ieiri looked into her overloaded pile of files-- she seemed to be looking for a certain file.

"There it is." She took out one certain file away from the flooded pile of files. Ieiri opened the file, turing it's pages. "Here." She points out--turning the file a bit, enough for you to see whats inside it.

"There has been a few difficulties and errors while making the pills you asked for. If you want these specific ones, you'll have to wait for a week. Is that fine with you?" Ieiri stated as she looked up to you.

"Surely you have still have enough pills with you by now, right?" Ieiri added.

"Oh yeah. I still have a few more left here in my pock--"

You seemed to have just stopped from continuing your sentence, leaving the female doctor, Ieiri-- curious and wary.

"Hm?" Ieiri tilts her head slightly to the side, looking at you with quite an expression. "W-well, you see..." You carefully slid your hand away from your pocket, placing your hand on the back of your neck.

"You see...the problem is that..." You stopped speaking as silence flew in the room surrounding you both. "What?" Ieiri eyed you cautiously, a stern look seemingly surrounding her.

"Oh! Phew! What time is it!" You swiftly remove your hand away from the back of your neck, simply to bring your arm in front of you-- looking at your wrist. "Aha! Guess I'm late for my date! Now if you'll excuse me! I'll get going no-"

"Where do you think are you going?" Ieiri grabs your arm swiftly, cutting you off mid sentence. "You don't even have a watch." She adds.

Sweat drops pour down your face as you look at your wrist that definitely didn't have a watch. "Ehe..." You laugh nervously.