Prologue

"Whats your name?" The kid with wide light brown eyes along with pink and black spiky hair asked you, peering closely through your simple yet elegant [e/c] eyes with a grin plastered on his face.

"Wha-?!" For the boy had startled you, you couldnt help but to look profoundly into his captivating light brown eyes that had simply peered through yours.

You begin to gradually and languidly open your mouth to speak as an old man who seemed to be his grandfather, approached both, you and the kid. "[y-y/n]."

"I'm Itadori Yuji!" He stated keenly and enthusiastically. As he did, he noticed the immense shivering you had been keeping up with in the cold night.

Suddenly, to your unwitting presumptions, Itadori had abrutly placed both of his hands in between your cheeks, benevolently cupping your face.

Indeed, you were startled. You were startled by his sudden action. You hadn't expected him to just merely cup your face, right?

"You're cold. You'll get sick if you don't keep yourself warm." He removed his hands away from your face and brought his hands all the way to his neck, taking his scarf away from his neck and thoughtfully wrapping it around yours. "There."

As he wrapped it around your neck, you could feel your cheeks get warm and the scarf had made it even warmer.

Itadori smiled brightly at you, and so did you.

"Dear! let's go, I've brought the car here." Your mother went running to thank the old man and approached both, you and Itadori.

"Thank you for talking to [Y/n] " Your mother gave Itadori a creased and wrinkly grin as she tenderly squished his cheek.

"Come inside the car after you thank Itadori, dear." You quickly nodded to your mother and started to detach and unwrap the scarf around your neck. "Your sca-"

"You're gonna have to take care of it since we wont be seeing each other soon." He said. "When we see each other again, I'll thank you for taking care of it and pat your head, alright?"

Itadori said, smiling at you widely. "Thank me and pat my head?" You asked, your mouth wide agape in agitation and astonishment. He nodded. "Mm!"

You never saw the expression plastered on your face, but you knew the look on your face was beyond happiness. It was divine.

Once again, Itadori smiled brightly at you as he left the park benches together with his grandfather.

"T-thanks!"

You slightly yelled your huge amount of gratitude to Itadori, hoping he heard it before they left.