06 || Stuck

"Th-the door's gone!" Itadori exclaimed.

"H-how did that happen?! We just literally came in through there, didn't we?!" Kugisaki pointed towards the area the door had been a while ago, her sweat dropping in nervousness.

"Uh-huh!" Itadori nodded his head in agreement. Itadori as well had started to sweat drop as well.

"What should we do?" .• ♫ •.

"Ah, what should we do about this?" .• ♫ •.

Kugisaki and Itadori sang the lines, walking and dancing around in circles while lifting their hands high up in the air.

"Don't worry, the dog remembers the scent of the entrance that we used to get in here." Fushiguro reassured both, Itadori and Kugisaki, who had totally lost their minds due to nervousness.

"Oh my!" Both Itadori and Kugisaki yelped and clasped their hands as well in the same time.

"Good boy! Have loads of some jerky! Have all the jerky you want, alright!" Kugisaki cheered as she yeeted her head back, making her head face the ceiling, while Itadori rubbed and pet the dog, his face  rubbed against the dogs fur.

"You guys are all really way too calm!" Fushiguro's sweat dropped, slightly yelling at both Itadori and Kugisaki. "You actually really are dependable, Fushiguro!" Itadori said  as he continued petting the dog and smiling at Fushiguro.

"Hm?!" Fushiguro slightly holds in his gasp as he stood there, surprised about what Itadori had just said.

"Thanks to you, we'll literally be able to save and rescue people ourselves as well!" Itadori said, still petting the dog with a wide smile.

Fushiguro closed his eyes for a mere second or two and then opened them. "Let's keep moving now." Fushiguro then started walking and you followed behind him.

Surely, Fushiguro was glad Itadori had told him that.

|06|

After a few minutes of walking and looking around the building, Fushiguro--who was in front of you, had stopped in his tracks and had his gaze fixated at something.

Curiosity took over you as you walk towards Fushiguro and stare at the sane thing he gazed at. Itadori was then, the next to gaze at what Fushiguro had been looking at for quite some time now.

As soon as Itadori saw it, he ran towards it and stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide--full of disbelief.

"Atrocious."

"That's... three right people, right?" Fushiguro confirmed himself. Itadori then went even closer towards the body and knelt down on one knee. Itadori brought his hand to the man's clothing to see the persons name tag and there he saw...

"Let's take this body back when we get out of here." Itadori said. "Huh?" Kugisaki hummed questionly. "He's the woman's son." "But..." Kugisaki hestitaley thought.

"He's face isn't that badly mangled anyway." Itadori stated as he still looked at the dead body. "His mother will absolutely refuse to accept it, if we tell her he's dead, but we don't have the body."

Fushiguro took a step and sighed heading over to Itadori. "F-fushiguro!" you call out Fushiguro's name though he paid no bother to it.

As soon as Fushiguro had gotten to where Itadori was, Fushiguro then pulled Itadori from the back by his collar.

"We still have to find and verify two more. Leave that body behind." Fushiuro said, not even giving any signs of letting Itadori go unless he agrees to what Fushiguro says.