05 || The Special Grade

*Unedited*

"Our window has certainly verified the curse womb three hours ago. Once 90 percent were finally successfully evacuated, they all made a call to seal of the center immediately. Citizens within a 500-meter radius have also been evacuated." Igichi said.

"Igichi-san, question." Itadori said, slightly raising his right hand up. "What's a 'window' here?" Itadori asked as he brought his hand back to its original spot. 

"A window is also a member of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. However,  they are not sorcerers at all." Igichi said, facing itadori. "Oh okay." Itadori replied as Igichi faced to his front. "Let's continue." 

"Detainee block 2. At present, 5 detainees remain there with the cursed womb. If the curse is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit." Igichi said, 

'Special-grade..' You thought as you looked over towards Itadori, checking if he even understood a single thing.

"Hey, so.. I still really don't understand what this 'special-grade' means." Itadori said facing all three of you, Kugisaki and Fushiguro. Both Fushiguro and Kugiskai looked at Itadori and sighed, while you stayed beside them, smiling.

"Then allow me to explain it, so even idiots like you can understand it." Igichi then started to explain to Itadori what a special-grade means in an easier and even more understandable way. 

|05|

"That's really bad!" Itadori sweat dropped. "Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission and that day like today, would be Gojo sensei. " Fushiguro said.

 "I-I see. So, where's Gojo sensei?" Itadori asked, looking at the sides in search for Gojo. "Away on business." Fushiguro replied.

"Huh?" Itadori looked at Fushiguro. "He's obviously not someone who should be loafing around the school in the very first place." Fushiguro faced Itadori. 

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business." Igichi faced the four of you. "So you'll definitely often need to undertake missions beyond your power. The current case, however, is an absolutely abnormal one, and the most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances. If ever you encounter a special-grade, your only options are to run or die." Igichi said as he fixed his glasses.  

Kugisaki and Itadori's eyes widened while Fushiguro had a calm and collected look on his face. How about you? Well, you were just beside the calm and collected Fushiguro-san, with a smile on your face. JJust as always.

"Please just listen to your fears. Do not forget that your mission here is strictly the verification and rescue of the survivors." 

'Like I care. Just hurry up and start so I start looking for what I'm see-'

"Excuse me!" Abruptly, your thoughts were interrupted by a middle aged woman who yelled. 

"Excuse me! Where's Tadashi?!" the middle aged woman yelled as she waved her left arm towards all five of you. "Stop! Stay back! Please, stay back!" one of the guards said as they  blocked her way.

"Is Tadashi...is Tadashi my son alright?!" The woman didn't stop being persistent as she continued to yell.

"Please step away. There's a possibility that someone has spread gas throughout the center. We cannot share any more details at this time." Igichi said to the woman as he faced her.

"No...Why...Why is this happening?!" The woman started dwelling up in tears as she fell down on her knees. You simply watched the woman cry and fall to her knees, when suddenly--