08 || Why

*Half Edited*

|BEGINNING OF 08|

"Please." Itadori had a smile plastered on his face, his sweat still dropping all the way down to his neck. It was clear that Itadori was very nervous. However, Itadori wanted to save lots of people. He wanted to do it, no matter the cost.

Fushiguro, on the other hand, had such a complexed expression on his face. It seemed that Fushiguro was thinking about various things. He didn't want to leave a comrade behind. He didn't want to at all. "Tch."

Fushiguro's complexed expression disappeared and was suddenly replaced by a solemn look on his face. "F-fushiguro?" You managed to stutter out his name as you waved your hand right in front of his face. "Are you alright, Fushig-" Sadly, your sentence had been cut off mid sentence as Fushiguro's hand had suddenly accessed to gripping your arm tightly.

"Huh?!" You slightly jumped in awe as Fushiguro's hand loosened its grip on your arm, making his grip less tight. "[L/n], were going to find Kugisaki." Fushiguro said, his face showed no signs of fear but only: determination and solemness. "O-okay." Was all you could utter.

"U-uh, will you be alright?" You faced Itadori, querieing him with a worried expression plastered on your face. Itadori looked at your two paired [e/c] colored eyes. Yours locked into his light brown orbs, as well. You just stood there, unknowingly confused.

But, Itadori smiled at you brightly. You couldn't help, but to just widen your eyes in astonishment. 'There he goes smiling widely just like he did before...' You thought, your lips slowly curving upwards, gladly returning a bright smile onto your face. And without you noticing a single thing, your face started heating up slowly and the pace of your heartbeat went faster.

'Huh?' you thought as you placed your hand on your face, feeling the heat your face created. "[L/n]?" Itadori brought his face close to yours, peeking through your red cheeky face. "Eh? Don't tell me you have a fever again?!" Itadori stated, an expression full of worry and concern could be seen.

"You're always sick on our missions." Itadori brought his hand that hadn't been sliced out of his pocket. All you could do was look over at Itadori's hand with terror. Therefore, you immediately removed your hand that you placed on your face and started waving your hand in disapproval. 'No, no, no, no, don't even think about doing it!'

.

.

.

'He did it.'

Itadori had brought his hand up to your face, brushing your soft hair away from your face as he placed his hand on your forehead...just like the last time.
You sighed to yourself, feeling the heat of Itadori's hand on your forehead as your cheeks grew an even darker shade of red.

'My face feels hot and my heart is pounding really fast.' You chuckle to yourself quietly. 'Why can't I move? No, ...why WON'T I move?' You stared at Itadori's face, observing the worried expression plastered on his face.

'Why do I feel this way? What is this sensation I'm feeling right now? And why am I even thinking about these?' You thought unknowingly, as you stood there frozen.

"[L/n]?"

"You're getting even redder, you know..." Itadori pointed out as his hand stayed still, just right on your forehead. "Maybe we should go and see a docto-"

"Idiot." Fushiguro cut Itadori mid sentence.

"Huh?" Itadori faced Fushiguro with unoticable wide eyes. "Hey, what do you mean by idiot, huh?!" Itadori started getting nervous and confused on why he was called an idiot, when he was just trying to help you out and all. Fushiguro's sweat dropped as he sighed. "Your hand's the reason why [L/n] is bright red, so quit it."

Itadori removed his hand away from your head and placed his hand under his chin. He then tilted his head, thinking of reasons why your whole face would dust red just because of his hand.

Itadori was indeed oblivious. However, he wasn't the only one who was oblivious.

'Huh? What does Fushiguro mean by that?' You thought, focusing steadily at Fushiguro who still had his hand gripped onto your arm. Curiosity and questions filled your head, which made your red dusted face cool off and the pace of your heart started slowing down, until all three of you started to feel at ease.

'Hmm..' Curiosity seriously started taking over you, so you decided, 'Why not think hard about what he means by that?' You looked at Fushiguro who still kept his gaze onto Itadori, you then started thinking about various ideas of what Fushiguro had meant by that.

'Wait, wait, wait.'

To your unwitting surprise, something popped out into your head, it had no doubt, it made you speechless. But what could it have been that made you speechless?

"It must be.." You muttered under your breath. "What?" Fushiguro queried, his head looking over you. "Fushiguro, could it be...that...you're jealous because I'm stealing Itadori away from you?" You guessed, as you started looking back and fourth from Fushiguro to Itadori.

.

.

.

"No!" Fushiguro yelled at you, his sweat dropping even more. "Pftt-" You started laughing as you tried holding back your vast laughter all into you. "What do you think are you laughing about?!" Fushiguro asked, yelling at you as his sweat contined to drop.

"N...nothin...pfttt-"

"It's not funny!"

"It is!"

"It's not!"

"But it really is!"

"Shut up!"

You continue to laugh as both you and Fushiguro continue to argue.

|08|

"H-hey, weren't we supposed to do something?" Itadori asked, cutting both you and Fushiguro's argument. "Now that you mention it...what were we supposed to do again?" All three of you looked at each other with tilted heads.

.

.

.

"Kugisaki!" Fushiguro yelled in concern and nervousnes as his sweat dropped. "That's right!" You said as your sweat dropped together along with Fushiguro's. 'I forgot about Kugisaki, forgive me.' You mentally sighed.

|08|

"Anyways, I think we should get going now. We need to find Kugisaki." You said, facing your gaze towards Itadori. "Itadori, dont die on us!" You said, curving your mouth into a simle once more. "Right, Fushiguro?" You glanced over at Fushiguro with your smile still plastered onto your face, gently nudging his stomach with your elbow.

"Don't die on us, Itadori." Fushiguro said as well, looking at him. "Mm." Itadori nodded, a smile plastered on his face. "Lets go, [L/n]." Fushiguro called you out, his hand still gripped onto your arm.

"Alright." You replied as both you and Fushiguro started walking towards the hallway. As you guys did, you looked back at Itadori, giving him a single glance.

'A while ago...why?...why did my face feel hot? Why did my heart pound so fast? Why wouldn't I move? Why did I feel that way?Most importantly, what was that...feeling?'

A lot of why's and what's filled your head. Questions you couldn't answer filled your head as your gaze never faltered away from Itadori. Your gaze focused only on him.

'Why does it only happen when I'm with you? Why do I feel this way when I'm with you? Out of all the people out there...why does it have to be you?'

|END OF 08|