2 // she's unnoticed

Charlie walks out of class with a permanent dull expression on her face, she walks to her locker, opening it with the combination 1996. She grabs her bag putting her homework in it before pulling it out of her locker and pulls her skateboard out. Charlie didn't have a car because she doesn't have the money for it and she hate riding bikes but she loves her skateboard. Charlie spent her summer waiting tables to buy this really nice skateboard she really wanted, she did actually have extra money after that but she puts it a jar hidden in her room.

Charlie skates down the road to her house, she puts her headphones in and plays the song (I miss you by Bink-182). Charlie pushes herself as she rides down the streets but gets a call from her friend lia, so she rides slower so she doesn't fall over wile skating.

"Lia?" I ask

"Hey" she laughs

"What are you doing tonight" she yells in excitement

"Homework" Charlie sigh's

"You always do homework" Lia wines

"Its senior year" Charlie say's regarding to work

"Exactly" lia says

"I need to work on my studies, I tolled you" Charlie sigh again

"Your coming out with me one night" Lia says upbeat

"Okay" Charlie laughs

"Deal" Lia hangs up

Charlie really doesn't have many friends other than lia, she has always been shy and a loner. Charlie thinks of herself as nothing, as unseen, as unnoticed and she liked it that way. Charlie doesn't know many people she doesn't try and get to know them, lia just slipped threw the cracks.

Charlie picked up her board and opened the door looking around for her brother Alex, he was 13 and she was very protective over Alex mostly because they only have each other because there mother leaves for business and barley is here and when she is she isn't.

Charlie goes up to his room to see if he was home and see's that he is playing video games so she closes the door proceeding to her room down the hall. She walk in a puts her head on her pillow looking up at the ceiling, up at nothing. She opens her laptop and starts her extended english class essay.

****

Charlie opens her eyes panting with sweat rolling down her neck, another nightmare she thought they had stopped, Charlie sat up and start to breath normally again she finally get out of bed and chose to have a walk outside and get fresh air, Charlie walks outside into the crisp cold air, and she scales the streets at 2am. Charlie gets a kik message and checks it,

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie

Luke.Hemmo - Charrrrrrrr

Charlie96 - What do you want?

Luke.Hemmo - I'm boredddddd :P

Charlie96 - Go bother someone else

Luke.Hemmo - Charllllllllliiiiiieeeeee

Charlie didn't want to deal with some horny teenager right now, she didn't want any complications or interruptions. Charlie didn't see herself as pretty and she was okay with that because she didn't want a boyfriend. Charlie was detached and had no strings she wanted to keep it like that, boys just cause pain.

Charlie was not a romantics and has never believed in love, she just thinks its a myth, that is just lust nor trust that they feel not love they feel lust and excitement and thats it, just a dream not reality.

Charlie walked back upstairs making sure that she doesn't wake up Alex, She tippy toes into her room and closes the door and runs to bed. She closes her eyes to the music on her phone and the room went dark.

****