17 // 3 days

Charlie had been out of the hospital for about 3 days but the emotional and physical pain from Luke was still there, Charlie dreaded to go to school because she knew he was there so she was studying at home for now while doing her exams and the school let her because of the grades where great and her appearance right now.

Charlie did her homework in the days at home rather than in school, she always hated school but this was the last straw and she couldn't do It anymore so she was allowed to work at home. Lia was alright with it but was starting to be more and more snappy with Charlie about simple things and would come after school to give extra homework or just help if charlie needed it.

Charlie hasn't looked on Kik after the hospital, she logged out so she would get no notifications but she was dying to see what or if he wrote anything, Charlie picks up her phone and opens Kik and re-loges in waiting for everything to load, Charlie was about to exit because she didn't want to do this to herself but it comes up and she can't look away.

Sunday 12:25am

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie please

Luke.Hemmo - Please just let me know your okay?

Luke.Hemmo - I need to see you please??

Monday 10:09pm

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie Im so sorry

Luke.Hemmo - I never meant to hurt you

Luke.Hemmo - I am so so sorry Charlie

Tuesday 8:30am

Luke.Hemmo - I'm not going to stop

Luke.Hemmo - Im sorry Charlie please

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie, Just one text, so I can know your ok??

Charlie fell back into bed and started to cry again and agin, she couldn't do this to herself. He did this and it was her fault for trusting him or anyone Charlie kept saying. Charlie hid underneath her blankets far away from reality and him. She was falling for him and he was pretending the whole time and now he is just trying to do it again, he was my safe place and now I have no one and nothing safe left Charlie cried. Charlie thought that he was a liar and he didn't care and he doesn't now, but he did.

Luke when to school everyday looking for her but she was gone, no calls or text's. Luke knew she wanted to leave Sydney later but he never thought that she would leave without saying goodbye or without him.

Everyday Luke would check his Kik account and see if she had seen or replayed just in hope that she cared enough but every time he checks it was always unseen but Luke logs in the account after he changed the password so no one could get into it, He looked and say that it had been seen and he had a slight change of hope that she would still care for him.

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie?

Luke.Hemmo - Please, I have to know your okay

Luke.Hemmo - I am so sorry

Luke.Hemmo - I see you have seen them, now please just say something

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie?

Charlie1996 - I am okay Luke.

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie I am so sorry

Charlie1996 - Luke

Luke.Hemmo - you have to believe me

Charlie1996 - I can't

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie...

Luke.Hemmo - Charlie?

Luke.Hemmo - I am so sorry

Luke.Hemmo - please

****